zoom pokerstars result always a litle bit off

Default zoom pokerstars result always a litle bit off

Hi, I play only zoom on pokerstars and almost everytime I play a session the result is always a little bit off. Hem always shows more than I really win. Maybe with 5-25bbs almost everytime.
    Anyone else have this problem and anything I can do to fix it?

Have you updated to the new Beta and added the new 'Cashout Net Won' stat to the reports? You need to use these new stats for your real results if you, or any of your opponents, use the new 'Cashout' feature they introduced.

Release notes:

Note: Restart of HM2 required after the installation before HUD will work on fast forward tables

Poker Sites
    PokerStars - Added import support for PokerStars Cashout handhistories

Stats
    Added new stats for cashout results:
    - Cashout Net - Shows the amount won including cashouts
    - Cashout - Shows the cashout amount
    - Cashout Diff - Shows the difference betwen Net Won and Cashout Net
    - Cashout Fee - Shows the cashout fee paid

yes I have cashout net and it shows the same result as normal results. Itīs not the cashout, that was fixed before andI have never got any big differences like a whole buy in, just always small ones like 4-25 bbs depending on how long I play for.
    But when I think about it maybe it has to do with that I use tiltbreaker and tiltbreaker automatically shuts down the tables after a certain amounf of time during my sessions so maybe it gets closed too fast so hem donīt get to import some blinds now and then and that makes the difference

If you think some hands didn't get written you can email stars for all your old hands then try importing those to a new database.

For older hands and tournaments email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories in .txt format and Tournament Audit Files in .htm format. They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information its impossible for HM2 to know the correct results. If you have any discrepancies you will need to edit the results manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

To create a new database go to the database manager via either the database icon in the bottom status bar or via the top ribbon menu under the Home tab. Then click the green + icon to create a new database. Leave the details the same and choose a name for the new database*- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If none of that helps:

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.