HEM2 tournament editor not working /problems with importing tournament summaries

Default HEM2 tournament editor not working /problems with importing tournament summaries

Hello there guys.

I am using HEM2, version 2.0.0.8667, and I am facing two problems with my tournament results in the Tourney section.

Problem 1:
    When I want to edit tournament results by using the tournament editor, my changes are not visible right away. I have to restart HEM2 before the changes are visible in the Tourney section (for instance when I change the total player size of a tournament from 9 to 1123, the 1123 showes up after restarting HEM2).

problem 2:
    I requested a few tournament summaries from Pokerstars today, and I want to import them into HEM2 so that I wont have to do the above. For some strange reason Holdem Manager is not adjusting anything. I have added the tournament summary to this post --> DELETED

When I import this file, the total player size keeps at 9.

Please help me out with at least one of the two problems mentioned above, because getting the right tournament results into my HEM2 is really difficult right now.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-02-2019 at 11:04 AM.

I deleted your summary file. It is of no use to me without the HH file(s) for the tournament, but we also don't want any files posted in our forums that could contain personal information about you or other players and customers. Please do not post HH/TS files, logs, etc in the forums.

We need you to send us the HH/TS files and screenshots/details of the errors in a support ticket, with a link to this thread.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Hello,

I don't think it's necessary to upload attachments, because this basically happens to all of the tournament(s) (summaries).

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljaa View Post
    Hello,

I don't think it's necessary to upload attachments, because this basically happens to all of the tournament(s) (summaries).

Tim
    Without the files, we cannot look into this.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)