Viewing lifetime stats in HUD for hero in the replayer (HM3) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by choco75 View Post
    Hey,
    There is an issue with Hero HUD session stats while playing MTT : you stay at the same table and number of hands is moving back to only few hands ie : you have played 40 hands and the hand after your HUD show your stats for the last 5 hands only, 10 hands later you see 25 hands... Sometimes it also happens for opponents, I haven't understood yet what triggers this.
    It is quite disturbing and I don t know how to fix it as my HUD seems to be well set.
    Tell me if you need screenshots, thx for your help
    Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

Ok ty! I have opened a ticket to try to fix this

Hello,

what's the status on this issue (viewing lifetime HERO's stats in replayer)? Any chance of getting it resolved any time soon?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by WantToWin View Post
    Hello,

what's the status on this issue (viewing lifetime HERO's stats in replayer)? Any chance of getting it resolved any time soon?

Thank you!
    I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

If you follow the steps in post #3 of this thread you can edit the config file to make it work in the replayer but the live play HUD will also show hero lifetime stats.

hi, i have a problem. i did all the procedure but when i use the replayer it doesn't show me all the hands in the hud, but it changes every time. sometimes 18k hands, other 15k, it always changes but never more than 20k hands and never a fixed value. can you tell me why it doesn't show me all the hands and why it keeps changing value of displayed hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Dammat View Post
    hi, i have a problem. i did all the procedure but when i use the replayer it doesn't show me all the hands in the hud, but it changes every time. sometimes 18k hands, other 15k, it always changes but never more than 20k hands and never a fixed value. can you tell me why it doesn't show me all the hands and why it keeps changing value of displayed hands?
    Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    FYI: It is possible via a manual config edit, but may cause some performance issues depending on your system specs, database size, number of hands you open at once in the replayer, number of hands for everyone in the hand, etc:
    What performance issues are expected? What if I have hero hud turned off while playing.. will this manual config edit affect my grind?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScorpii View Post
    What performance issues are expected? What if I have hero hud turned off while playing.. will this manual config edit affect my grind?
    It could cause the HUDs and popups to load data slower as it has to pull all of your lifetime data into the HUD. I don't think enabling the 'Everyone but hero' option in the HUD will help reduce possible performance issues. All I can suggest is that you try it and see if you have any issues. You could also just edit the config file as instructed and set that value to 'True' post session when you are using the Replayer for review with lifetime Hero stats then edit it to 'False' before you play live again next time so you get the normal HUD behavior.

Hello,

any idea when this is solved? Solution in post#3 does not work for me, I've tried different databases as well with the same result. I've also tried different HUDs without any success. All I see are a few hands that I've played at that table. In some instances I've got 5 hands on me, in others 80 and something random like that.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by crackin View Post
    Hello,

any idea when this is solved? Solution in post#3 does not work for me, I've tried different databases as well with the same result. I've also tried different HUDs without any success. All I see are a few hands that I've played at that table. In some instances I've got 5 hands on me, in others 80 and something random like that.

Cheers,
    I do not have an estimate for when this will be configurable in the user interface/settings. It sounds like you either didn't do the config edit properly or you possibly have some other HUD Filters enabled. If you want to send us your logs/config files we can take a look and see if we can figure out why it is not working for you.