Viewing lifetime stats in HUD for hero in the replayer (HM3)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Viewing lifetime stats in HUD for hero in the replayer (HM3)

How do I view lifetime stats for hero in the replayer? I've played around with all the settings and it only shows stats for that session. I have toggled "Stats Up To Time Of Hand" and that doesn't get what I want.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal issue # on this issue is HMT-1428. Please create a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - requesting to be notified when it is resolved.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

FYI: It is possible via a manual config edit, but may cause some performance issues depending on your system specs, database size, number of hands you open at once in the replayer, number of hands for everyone in the hand, etc:

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and view your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
    - HoldemManager.config
    - HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a 3rd party text editor such as https://www.sublimetext.com/ or https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ and add

<Key Name="ForceLifeTimeHudStats" Value="True" />

below Section Name="General".

It should look like this:

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 and open the HUD - HUD Options - 'Stats from the last X hands (0 for all)' setting to a number greater than 0.

Note: The '(0 for all)' is currently hard-coded to limit the hands count to 20,000, not 'all' like it was in HM2.

*Note: You can edit the config file to 'True' when using the Replayer, and then to 'False' when playing live to see your table image on live tables instead of lifetime hero data.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 10-12-2022 at 08:52 AM. Reason: clarity as to editing the original config file instead of desktop copy

Hello,

Today I got a reply that HMT-1428 was resolved. However, I still cannot see all the hands in my database showing up in my HUD while in the replayer.
    I can get it to work by changing the configuration file, but not by just setting 0 in the 'HUD Options' window.
    Last edited by IuriTPena; 07-25-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IuriTPena View Post
    Hello,

Today I got a reply that HMT-1428 was resolved. However, I still cannot see all the hands in my database showing up in my HUD while in the replayer.
    I can get it to work by changing the configuration file, but not by just setting 0 in the 'HUD Options' window.
    I am not sure why you would have gotten such a message. HMT-1428 is still in our 'backlog' category and will not be able to be worked on and resolved until sometime after HMT-5355: MVS API 1.2 - query_stats callbacks has been resolved which also has a 'backlog' status. I do not have an estimate for when either issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

You asked for the wrong number in your support ticket subject/message: T#531834 – Notify Me When HMT-4128 Is Resolved

I will add your email address to HMT-1428 and update your support ticket.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-26-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Oh, indeed!

Thank you for clearing out the confusion!

Oh, indeed!

Thank you for clearing out the confusion!
    No worries, glad to be able to sort it. It was easy enough for me in this case since I have access to the forum backend and you happened to use the same email address for the forums and your store account.

Hello!

With this 'hack' we see all the hands for the hero when playing in regular tables.
    I believe the previous behaviour was to just show the hands played at that table?
    Is it possible to have both?
    - Replayer: All hero hands
    - While playing: Only hands for that session + table

Many thanks!

Hello!

With this 'hack' we see all the hands for the hero when playing in regular tables.
    I believe the previous behaviour was to just show the hands played at that table?
    Is it possible to have both?
    - Replayer: All hero hands
    - While playing: Only hands for that session + table

Many thanks!
    No, that is not possible. The only way to do that would be to close HM3 and the HM3 server after/before you play live play or review sessions, edit the config file accordingly for True or False, then start HM3 again. When HMT-1428 is eventually fixed properly by the developers it should hopefully behave the way you want (like HM2 behaved).

Default Pb with HUD hero session stats

Hey,
    There is an issue with Hero HUD session stats while playing MTT : you stay at the same table and number of hands is moving back to only few hands ie : you have played 40 hands and the hand after your HUD show your stats for the last 5 hands only, 10 hands later you see 25 hands... Sometimes it also happens for opponents, I haven't understood yet what triggers this.
    It is quite disturbing and I don t know how to fix it as my HUD seems to be well set.
    Tell me if you need screenshots, thx for your help