Quote Originally Posted by choco75 View Post
Hey,
There is an issue with Hero HUD session stats while playing MTT : you stay at the same table and number of hands is moving back to only few hands ie : you have played 40 hands and the hand after your HUD show your stats for the last 5 hands only, 10 hands later you see 25 hands... Sometimes it also happens for opponents, I haven't understood yet what triggers this.
It is quite disturbing and I don t know how to fix it as my HUD seems to be well set.
Tell me if you need screenshots, thx for your help
Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.