Viewing lifetime stats in HUD for hero in the replayer (HM3) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks for the email, I resolved the issue!

I was going crazy for a while even after the email until I read it completely. I edited the holdem manager file, but the one of HM2 .

Quote Originally Posted by crackin View Post
    Thanks for the email, I resolved the issue!
    You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Quote Originally Posted by crackin View Post
    I was going crazy for a while even after the email until I read it completely. I edited the holdem manager file, but the one of HM2 .
    Ahh, yeah that makes sense as to why your HM3 config file you sent in did not have the necessary edit in place.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Ahh, yeah that makes sense as to why your HM3 config file you sent in did not have the necessary edit in place.

thx for the link working fine now

FYI: It is possible via a manual config edit, but may cause some performance issues depending on your system specs, database size, number of hands you open at once in the replayer, number of hands for everyone in the hand, etc:

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and view your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
    - HoldemManager.config
    - HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a 3rd party text editor such as https://www.sublimetext.com/ or https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ and add

<Key Name="ForceLifeTimeHudStats" Value="True" />

below Section Name="General".

It should look like this:

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 and open the HUD - HUD Options - 'Stats from the last X hands (0 for all)' setting to a number greater than 0.

Note: The '(0 for all)' is currently hard-coded to limit the hands count to 20,000, not 'all' like it was in HM2.

*Note: You can edit the config file to 'True' when using the Replayer, and then to 'False' when playing live to see your table image on live tables instead of lifetime hero data.
    This does not seem to work anymore with the latest update. Are there any new workarounds to see hero's stats on the HUD from longer period of time than that particular session? Thanks!

FYI: It is possible via a manual config edit, but may cause some performance issues depending on your system specs, database size, number of hands you open at once in the replayer, number of hands for everyone in the hand, etc:

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and view your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

- HoldemManager.config

Open the original C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\HoldemManager.config file in a 3rd party text editor such as https://www.sublimetext.com/ or https://notepad-plus-plus.org/ and add

below Section Name="General".

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 and open the HUD - HUD Options - 'Stats from the last X hands (0 for all)' setting to a number greater than 0.

Note: The '(0 for all)' is currently hard-coded to limit the hands count to 20,000, not 'all' like it was in HM2.

*Note: You can edit the config file to 'True' when using the Replayer, and then to 'False' when playing live to see your table image on live tables instead of lifetime hero data.
    This does not seem to work anymore with the latest update. Are there any new workarounds to see hero's stats in HUD from a longer period of time than that particular session? Thanks!

The config editing does not seem to work anymore after the latest update. Are there any way to get to see hero's all-time stats in the HUD? Thanks!

There is still no option in the HM3 user interface to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer but we also moved where it goes in the config file with a 3.1.27.XXXX beta release to prevent the lifetime hero HUD data showing in the HUD on Live tables. You have to exit the HM3 client and Server then open the config file and move (i.e. select and 'Cut' (Ctrl+X) that 'ForceLifeTimeHudStats' line from 'General', go down to 'Replayer' and hit the 'Enter' key for a new line and 'Paste' (Ctrl+V) that line into the 'Replayer' section. Once you do that, save the file, and restart HM3, the lifetime HUD stats will work again in the replayer and you will also be able to see session stats on live tables Instead of lifetime Hero HUD data) so you can know your image on each table without having to edit the Key from True' to 'False'.

Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.

- View your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer.
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

- HoldemManager.config

<Section Name="Replayer">
    below Section Name="Replayer".

2022-12-22_12h40_27-r.png

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 and open the HUD - HUD Options - 'General Settings' / 'General' tabs and edit the 'Filters' accordingly if anything there has changed.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-01-2023 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks, that works for the replayer! But what if I actually wanted to see my last X hands on the table, not just the session stats. Is that possible somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Endlesdownswing View Post
    Thanks, that works for the replayer! But what if I actually wanted to see my last X hands on the table, not just the session stats. Is that possible somehow?
    Unfortunately, that is no longer possible unless you roll back to version 3.1.27.0 or older and then use the old config edit method.

Okay thanks for quick replies!

If I could suggest you should add the ability of seeing the stats from longer period at some point. I think there are 2 big advantages to session stats:

1) Those stats are more like the ones the other regs, against whom you play ~daily, will see on their HUD

2) It's easier to spot your own leaks and biases when you see your own HUD stats all the time