PLO Replayer Hands Blocking Bet Amounts

Default PLO Replayer Hands Blocking Bet Amounts

Hi, the bet sizes in the replayer for PLO are blocked by the hands. Any way to fix this? Thanks.

1.PNG

The button as well, it also blocks bet amounts.

Is this a known issue?

We have dealt with a few of these during the beta. They need to be handled on a hand by hand basis so we need these 2 hands, and any others you know of with similar issues, sent to us so we can duplicate it and document it for the developers to resolve in a future update.

Please create a support ticket and include a link to this thread.

Please send us the original hands history file for the hand shown in the first image, and the original hand history file for the other hand you mentioned that blocks the button along with a screenshot of the issue with that hand and the button.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

I just checked Stars, MGN, and RIO HHs. All PLO hands. Blocks bet sizes on all of these, not every replayer hand, but most.

We have 2 existing tickets about this:

HMT-4297: Replayer: Dealer button overlaps bet amount numbers

HMT-4133: Replayer: left panel hides bet amount

If you want to be notified when these fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4297 and HMT-4133 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Both of those are for the 9 o' clock seat. I wasn't able to reproduce your issue shown in the image above until I resized my replayer larger and switched from my MegaSharp four color deck to the traditional 2 color deck.

I will write up this issue and update the thread shortly with the new developer ticket number so you can be notified when it is resolved in the future.

Last edited by fozzy71; 12-02-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinno View Post
    Hi, the bet sizes in the replayer for PLO are blocked by the hands. Any way to fix this? Thanks.

1.PNG
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-5015: Replayer PLO seat 4 bet amounts overlap hole cards
    If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5015 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5015 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    No I'll wait for future updates, thank you for getting back to me, I appreciate it