Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default HM2 Hand export not working

Hey,
    following problem:
    - starting HM2
    - database
    - export
    - selected multiple options covering correct dates, hero only, all hands, all stakes, 1 stake, 1 day, etc

When I click "start export" the bar reaches 100% instantly and no hands are exported. To try and fix I have created a backup and imported the DB on another PC and had the same issue there. All hands that I am trying to export are observed hands. UAC is set to none and all application files in HM2 folder have administrator rights.

How do I proceed from here?

Edit: When I try to export hands from my main database (db with only Hero hands) export works without issues.

Can you upload the backup of the DB you created and send us a download link in a support ticket to test, along with a set of log files from you duplicating the problem please?

Open the HM2 - Settings - Feature Logging menu and toggle on the [x] 'DBControlPanel' logging option and OK the menu to save that selection.

Make sure you take screenshots of your export hands menu options before you click the Export option.

Please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Then upload the backup file that you had already created for testing on another machine, to to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using filedropper.com instead. *

Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/