Problem with HUD Colors.

Default Problem with HUD Colors.

Side.JPG

I can only get some HUD Stat colors to work within some ranges - see photo for 'M' numbers at the end of each block.
    0 to 5 are correctly shown as purple, and 6 to14 are correct as red.
    But 15 (above the ace on the flop should be red) and 16 to 32 (should be green - I tried other colors here) remain white.
    I also tried using decimal places and different colors without success.
    I won the tournament and the problem persisted to the end.

Any help with getting the M Number values (All Stats - Stack Size) above 14 to be correct much appreciated.

There are problems with some of the other stats colors - but if I can get these working I can figure out the others.

PS: Love HM3 !!!

Amaya (PokerStars and Full Tilt) only allow 3 colors to be automatically assigned to a HUD stat.* HM3 will only color stats based on the first two color ranges and all other stat values will have the default color. The default color is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like.

What you need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like. The 3 color limit is per stat and not overall so, for example, you can use red/blue/green for VPIP and yellow/purple/pink for PFR e.t.c.

For example:
    Set Foreground color to Green
    Set first Color Range to Red for 1-30
    Set second Color Range to Yellow for 31-70

Any number above 70 for that stat will be colored green.

Default Thanks.

Thanks for the prompt reply and the full explaination. I was sure I had four colors working on Stars with HM2, but can't find any old screenshots to prove it :-). No problem, I'll just rethink the ranges - many thanks again. Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by aDRIAN747 View Post
    Thanks for the prompt reply and the full explaination. I was sure I had four colors working on Stars with HM2, but can't find any old screenshots to prove it :-). No problem, I'll just rethink the ranges - many thanks again. Adrian.
    It used to be possible until they started their first round of Third Party Tools Rules, to limit HUD functionality, which I believe was in 2015 or so.