HUD problem with Asian Poker Clubs

Default HUD problem with Asian Poker Clubs

Hi!

I'm playing on 2 different Asian Poker Clubs, PokerMaster and FishPoker and i'm using same emulator (LDPlayer) for both. The problem is, HEM2 recognizes these two separate rooms as same and if I move HUD stats on one it moves on other aswell, but they are programmed differently so they won't match. So it looks like this (FishPoker on left, PokerMaster on right):
    https://i.gyazo.com/f4356f0395976d01...07d5fcd892.jpg

PokerMaster stats are on correct places, but if I try to move FishPoker's to decent places it messes up PokerMaster and vice versa.

Any solutions to this? Maybe I could set up either one as not Asian Poker Club, but something else like PokerStars or something?

If your card grabber/converter is converting hands for both sites to the 'PokerMaster' hand history format (which we call Asian Poker Clubs) then our HUD thinks both sites are 2 skins on the same network, hence the behavior you described. Some converters (from https://elitehud.com/) have an option for 'PT4 Mode' I believe that will write the hands to PokerStars format. If that can be done independently for one of the sites it should allow for you to control the HUD positions and seating independently when playing both.