Priorities

Thread: Priorities

Default Priorities

A,B & C are all reg profiles in my colour coding, but only apply to those players with over the min sample 100 hands.
    I want 'D' (which shares characteristics with A,B & C) to be attached to any player who falls into the range, but has <100 hands.

Can a priority rating do this? and what priority do I need to set? It takes a long time & when i set A,B & C to 1, then D to 4, I still get so much 'D' data I'm sure it's picking up players over 100 hands.

The alias I get has 35,000,000 hands and I only have 130,000 player in the DB, so even if all D had 100 hands exactly, the alias should only have 13,000,000 hands.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I don't think you need priority for this. As long as you're filtering for < 100 hands and the others are for > 100, then this is already mutually exclusive so you wouldn't have the problem where, for example, D and B apply but D overwrites B where the expected behavior was the other way around.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)