Merge 10-seat assignments

Default Merge 10-seat assignments

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNL View Post
    sent with subject 4max hand history, i apreciatte your quick help!
    I play on Merge in USA. my HUD and mucked cards align fine on HU, six max and nine max, however, on ten max (Double or nothing games) my HUD and mucked cards do not align. in you HM3 under TOOLS>SITE SETTINGS>SPECIFIC SETS>you only have options for HU, six max, and nine max. No ten max. will you be adding ten max soon or is there another way I can align my ten max games with HM3?

thank you,

Can you send us some screenshots, hands and logs from a session please so we can attach them to the developer ticket I just wrote:

HMT-4997: Need to add preferred seating for Merge 10-seat tables
    and link you to the ticket so you will be notified when the issue has been resolved.

For anyone else that wants to be notified when 10 max preferred seating is added for Merge skins:

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4997 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Default HUD does not work on more than one table of SNG's

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Can you send us some screenshots, hands and logs from a session please so we can attach them to the developer ticket I just wrote:

and link you to the ticket so you will be notified when the issue has been resolved.

For anyone else that wants to be notified when 10 max preferred seating is added for Merge skins:

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4997 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    HUD does not work on more than one table of SNG's. I'm using windows 10 and playing on Merge. thanks for any help you can offer

Quote Originally Posted by Chip&Chair View Post
    HUD does not work on more than one table of SNG's. I'm using windows 10 and playing on Merge. thanks for any help you can offer
    I do not see any open developer tickets for this issue so we need you to report it in a support ticket with screenshots, logs and hands from a session:

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Default i need help with this

I don't know how to find "logs" for the "config file". can you please provide detailed instruction on how I can do what it is you are asking me to do? I will be happy to do so if I know how. in the meantime, can you please tell me how I can re-download HM2 on the my newly purchased computer? thank you

Follow the FAQ for screenshots and details. The logs are created using the copy logs utility.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I don't know how to find "logs" for the "config file". can you please provide detailed instruction on how I can do what it is you are asking me to do? I will be happy to do so if I know how.
    That is done when you click the 'send feedback' button in the steps I posted above, or you can copy them to the desktop with our windows start menu utility.

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

in the meantime, can you please tell me how I can re-download HM2 on the my newly purchased computer? thank you
    You can still download HM2 from our new site: Support - Support Center - HM2 - Downloads - https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/...ds-manuals.php

Reinstall HM2 from this file - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

The same code can be used on 2 pc's you own at once and can be reset as often as needed. Please try using our site to retrieve/reset the code whenever necessary - https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/login.php

If you have any problems activating the software:

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
    hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/881/I+Can+Not+Activate+or+Register+Holdem+Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F