HUD display number of hands? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    Yes the HUD is brutal - i completely agree with everything you say. A giant step backwards.
    everything is ungodly slow. also, how can i display 2500 hands as 2.5k?
    Last edited by pokerpro1224; 01-22-2021 at 06:13 PM.

Choose the stat "Total Hands Abbrev".

Has it been made so that you can have it as hm2 was ie the showing up to 99 examples and then disappearing after that? Show times/opportunities = upto 99

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    Has it been made so that you can have it as hm2 was ie the showing up to 99 examples and then disappearing after that? Show times/opportunities = upto 99
    No, unfortunately that feature request is still in our 'Backlog' category so I do not have an estimate as to when it might be implemented. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4985 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

is it possible to view more hero hands in replayer than the amount played at the table? I mean, in HM2 replayer was defaultly set to view 20k hands. I used it to quickly anylyze my play using hud and popups, instead of viewing reports tab.
    Last edited by nabokow; 01-25-2021 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nabokow View Post
    is it possible to view more hero hands in replayer than the amount played at the table? I mean, in HM2 replayer was defaultly set to view 20k hands. I used it to quickly anylyze my play using hud and popups, instead of viewing reports tab.
    There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Yes, that is correct that you have to manually edit each stat but if you use the Ctrl+Click to select multiple multiple stats you can then edit multiple stats all at once.

Are you using a custom HUD you created or imported from HM2? Do you have the same problems if you use the HM3 'Standard' HUD profile? Try to remove any unused or extra popups from the HM3 HUD profile, that you might have imported from HM2. With HM3 it loads the stats for all the associated popups even if you are not using them.

- HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor - 'Profile:' = select the profile you want to edit.
    - Options - 'Export' or 'Duplicate' the profile so you have a backup copy before you make any edits.
    - Click the 'Popup Groups' button in the upper right corner.
    - In the upper left under 'Groups' you can select then 'Delete' any unused popups.

This should help speed up the overall HUD and popups performance.

If you continue to have problems:

- Try to remove positional stats directly in the hud (stats using position item property in the Hud Editor)
    - Try to reduce number of stats in the HUD
    - Try to disable session stats in tooltips (HM3 - HUD - HUD Options)
    - Try to set max number of hands limit lower in HUD Options
    - Try to reduce the number of hands in the database (new database and import only a small portion of the hands)
    - For popup loading speeds: reduce number of popups and complexity of the popups

Yes I use a custom hud from hm2 with a lot of custom notecaddy stats as well. Deleting unused popups seems to increase spead a bit but I once I started using more of my notecaddy stats it got worse again.

I am playing at a laptop atm (i5, 8gb ram, ssd) which is 6 years old. Do you think it can help to reset windows? If yes is a complete reset (including all personal files) better?

Alternativly I also have a PT4 license. Is it possible to import my hm2/3 hud to PT4 or do I have to completetly rebuild it?

A fresh install can help. Make sure you have 20% free hard drive space.

Make sure you backup all personal docs and files.

You can make a backup of the active database and settings at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu then restore it using the Tools - 'Restore Database...' option.
    - Individual HUD Profiles can also be exported from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options button menu.
    - All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). *It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

If you also want to manually backup the database/settings files: Your actual uncompressed HM3 databases are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases\.**Your personalized HM3 settings/files are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\. If you can't see those folders/files, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* Also include a link to this forum thread and your forum user name.

You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site.**Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by peggy View Post

Alternativly I also have a PT4 license. Is it possible to import my hm2/3 hud to PT4 or do I have to completetly rebuild it?
    I do not think that is possible since HM2/3 can't import PT4 HUD profiles but if you want to be sure you should ask their support team on the PT4 support site or forums.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    A fresh install can help. Make sure you have 20% free hard drive space.

Make sure you backup all personal docs and files.

[/URL].
    1. A fresh installation of windows helped a little, but when I add more custom notecaddy notes the popups start to take longer and longer to load again. I only "refreshed" windows and did not "reset" it (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-c2c1fbceb8dd). Do you think a complete reset could help.

2. Would it help if I further reduce my DB from 250k hands to maybe 50k or 100k?

3. As I play mostly zoom atm I wouldnt mind if the hud and all stats werent updating all the time (so basically no import of new hands whily playing but just for example when I take break). Could this improve performance and if yes is there a way to do this?