Filter doesn't work

Default Filter doesn't work

Hello,

I was used to regularly use filters in hm2 especially the one with the "Tournament No" but now when I use it it doesn't work anymore.
    This one : fefe.JPG

Can you please tell me what to do to fix it ?

Thank you.

The filter is working as expected for me. Make sure you are entering the No.(s) correctly, especially if filtering for more than 1.

2019-11-20_06h41_44.png

2019-11-20_06h41_53.png

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description and screenshots of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

I didn't get the "especially if filtering for more than 1''.
    I usually use this filter regularly.
    I've tried again and have nothing displayed.
    I usually use the filter directly in "overall" section but as your example was in "tournaments" section I tried as well and it still doesn't work.
    1.JPG

21.JPG

Let's send logs now !

Thanks for your help !
    Last edited by SeT44; 11-20-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeT44 View Post
    I didn't get the "especially if filtering for more than 1''.
    I usually use this filter regularly.
    I've tried again and have nothing displayed.
    I usually use the filter directly in "overall" section but as your example was in "tournaments" section I tried as well and it still doesn't work.
    1.JPG

21.JPG

Let's send logs now !

Thanks for your help !
    I just tested again in another database using the Overall report and the filter again works fine for me. It sounds like your database might actually be damaged, which we should be able to spot in the logs you sent. If we do, we will likely reply with this:

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database.

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step.

iii) If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

So should I wait for the answer from the support or should I directly follow the steps you mentionned in the message above ?

So should I wait for the answer from the support or should I directly follow the steps you mentionned in the message above ?
    Follow the steps above and update your ticket with information.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

That's what they ask me to do as well. So I follow the steps in the "maintenance" section in the first link you sent ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

That's what they ask me to do as well. So I follow the steps in the "maintenance" section in the first link you sent ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
    Follow the steps in order, that we posted above:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I just tested again in another database using the Overall report and the filter again works fine for me. It sounds like your database might actually be damaged, which we should be able to spot in the logs you sent. If we do, we will likely reply with this:

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database.

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step.

iii) If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    1) Try to vacuum the database.
    2) If that doesn't help, try creating a new database.
    3) If none of that helps create a support ticket and send us the hands you imported and screenshots/details of the errors.

Thanks, I've done the steps but in the new DB the tournaments with the filter are still not showing, I tried several once.
    So now I'll do the "3)"

It's all good now I had corrupted hhs