"View List Of Opponents" showing up empty

Default "View List Of Opponents" showing up empty

I've tried everything I can think of, tried changing the parameters(not that it should matter) and everything, but when I try to go to do Opponent Analysis and I click on "View a List of Opponents", I cannot get anyone to show up. The default parameters are "TotalHands >= 50", which I have PLENTY of opponents that fit that, and nada shows up. Have the right Hero name, have tried changing other parameters and all, nothing. My stats show up everywhere else, when searching a single opponent even, just not when trying to get all opponents listed.

Anyone else seeing this too?

Was your HM2 DB created by importing your HM2 DB directly to HM3? Which site are the bulk of the hands from? Did you send us logs yet? We need to see those to start, and may end up also needing your database.

a) Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

b) Then try importing a small sample to a new test database to see if the new database has the same issues:

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

c) If the new database works properly for the Opponents view, we will want you to send us a copy of the previous database for testing in that same support ticket you sent your logs in. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

The *.hmdb files are saved by default in*C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before uploading.* Please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox try using google drive or filedropper.com.

Was this problem ever solved? I'm having a very similar issue. A few of my opponents show up in the list but only a fraction of their hands. However, when I look at single opponents all of the players and hands are there.

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyTMD View Post
    Was this problem ever solved? I'm having a very similar issue. A few of my opponents show up in the list but only a fraction of their hands. However, when I look at single opponents all of the players and hands are there.
    The OP never sent us a support ticket of any sort, from the email linked to that forum account, so I assume those steps helped him.

Was your HM2 DB created by importing your HM2 DB directly to HM3? Which site are the bulk of the hands from? Did you send us logs yet? We need to see those to start, and may end up also needing your database.

a) Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

b) Then try importing a small sample to a new test database to see if the new database has the same issues:

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

c) If the new database works properly for the Opponents view, we will want you to send us a copy of the previous database for testing in that same support ticket you sent your logs in. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

The *.hmdb files are saved by default in*C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

d) If the new database has the same problems you can just zip/send the files you imported to the new database instead, as they are likely to be smaller in size once zipped.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

* When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.