HM3 HUD Alignment problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM3 HUD Alignment problem

Hi, I'm an Italian player who is trying HM3. I play on People's Poker (giochi telematici skin). Now, I have this problem: first of all, I can't use the "graphical hud", but only the standard. (Isn't graphical supported on peoples?). And then, even if I selected my preferred seat etc, the hud won't just align. I have to manually move the hud on every single table, and even if I save the layout or lock it, it doesn't change nothing. How can I move all my hud stats on every table moving only one square?
    Ty.

Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - Preferred Seating options - http://support.holdemmanager.com/sup...ferred-Seating

Are you playing 4 or 5 max tables? We have a known issue for that 'HMT-3770: HUD - Peoples Poker 4max/5max are using same positioning' and we have a feature request for graphical HUD support as well 'HMT-4124: Graphical HUD - Peoples Poker - Graphical HUD Not working.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4124/3770 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If that is not your particular HUD issue, then we need you to send us logs, screenshots and hands from a session showing the issues.

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - Preferred Seating options - http://support.holdemmanager.com/sup...ferred-Seating

Are you playing 4 or 5 max tables? We have a known issue for that 'HMT-3770: HUD - Peoples Poker 4max/5max are using same positioning' and we have a feature request for graphical HUD support as well 'HMT-4124: Graphical HUD - Peoples Poker - Graphical HUD Not working.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4124/3770 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If that is not your particular HUD issue, then we need you to send us logs, screenshots and hands from a session showing the issues.

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

ty. my hm3 configuration it's ok, I already set up the preferread seat. I only play 5max.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Hi.
    Sorry but I still have the same problem. I just purchased the PLO Small Stakes HM3 version.
    But the HUD still does not allign properly. If I adjust manually the position of the HUD on one table, even if I click "Save Layout", the hud on the all the other tables is just spreaded randomly.
    How can I solve this? I can't adjust manually every single little window hud on all tables.
    I have Windows 10 64bit, original, with the last update. HM3 is also updated.

Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by small wanka View Post
    Hi.
    Sorry but I still have the same problem. I just purchased the PLO Small Stakes HM3 version.
    But the HUD still does not allign properly. If I adjust manually the position of the HUD on one table, even if I click "Save Layout", the hud on the all the other tables is just spreaded randomly.
    How can I solve this? I can't adjust manually every single little window hud on all tables.
    I have Windows 10 64bit, original, with the last update. HM3 is also updated.

Ty.
    Please see post 2 and send in information.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok, so I'll upload the screenshots.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 01-14-2020 at 12:04 PM.

We don't want the screenshots posted here, we want them sent in a support ticket with the hands and logs as was instructed in the FAQ in post #2.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username and then attach the following all in one ticket:

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

b)*Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'

c) Then zip and attach** all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    * All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper.com instead.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We don't want the screenshots posted here, we want them sent in a support ticket with the hands and logs as was instructed in the FAQ in post #2.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username and then attach the following all in one ticket:

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

b)*Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'

c) Then zip and attach** all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    * All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper.com instead.

Ok thanks, I did it.
    BTW I think the problem it's the hand history: even if I set up properly the prefferead seat option on my poker lobby, HH still shows the same seats on .txt.
    Don't know tho if it's correct.

The issue, after years, has not been solved.
    Favorite seat doesn't work as it should, even if you setup correctly poker client and favorite seat in hm3.

But I noticed one thing, if it helps the solution, that with the hand converters (Peoples -> 888 or Peoples -> Stars) it works perfectly.

In the original hand histories, in the 5max the places are numbered as 1,2,3,4,5.
    In hand histories after converting to 2,4,6,8,10.