Mucked cards

Thread: Mucked cards

Default Mucked cards

in HM3, how do i get my mucked cards to show for the correct player?

thanks,

Left click the Table 'HUD' menu and toggle on the 'Configure Mucked Cards' option and drag them like any other HUD element. Once they are where you want them turn that option back off then 'Save Layout' changes. The basics of moving HUD elements can be found here in our FAQs.

Default won lost info

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Left click the Table 'HUD' menu and toggle on the 'Configure Mucked Cards' option and drag them like any other HUD element. Once they are where you want them turn that option back off then 'Save Layout' changes. The basics of moving HUD elements can be found here in our FAQs.
    ok, thank you so much. One feature that HM2 had that is not working yet with HM3 is that when i used to hover over my name it would tell me my won/lost amount for the session and when I hovered over my opponents name it would tell me their won/lost amount for lifetime. Is this a feature that I could have on HM3?

Quote Originally Posted by Chip&Chair View Post
    ok, thank you so much. One feature that HM2 had that is not working yet with HM3 is that when i used to hover over my name it would tell me my won/lost amount for the session and when I hovered over my opponents name it would tell me their won/lost amount for lifetime. Is this a feature that I could have on HM3?
    That was done via hovering to activate popups in HM2, but HM3 does not have hover activated stat specific popups yet. It can be done in HM3, but you would have to click their name to see the 'Default_Winrate' popup that you assigned to player name stats. This is most apparent if you import the 'Default 2.0 HUD/ to HM3 and then compare the behavior by hovering over a 'Name' stat in the replayer versus hovering over clicking that same HUD name stat in HM3.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.