Updated to beta, imported Party hands, bad DB?

Default Updated to beta, imported Party hands, bad DB?

temp hm3.png

Not sure if it's related to the Party hands, any ideas?

You updated from 3.1.3.0 to 3.1.4.1, and that same database gave this warning? Did it launch properly if you tried to restart HM3 once more, or rebooted your PC and then restarted HM3?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please zip/attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

No I updated from 3.1.4.1 to 3.1.4.65266 ... then imported Party hands successfully, now I get this message, even after reboot. I'll do the ticket

But I want to use HM3 today, can I do something to re-access my DB ?

Does it happen in a new database? This is in File - New database.

If so, we need the hands.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

But I want to use HM3 today, can I do something to re-access my DB ?
    I am not sure, can you zip/send us the database (and those party hands you imported recently) for testing, then I will post instructions so you can rename it and create a new DB to use while we test that DB you sent.

a) Can you please zip/attach and upload your database for testing, along with the recently downloaded party hands?

Please create a support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

The *.hmdb files are saved by default in*C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before uploading.* Please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox try using google drive or filedropper.com.

As a temporary workaround you should be able to close HM3/Server and rename that problem DB for now to force the setup wizard so you can create a new database to use while we test the database/hands you sent.

If you can't launch HM3 or access the HM3 - 'File' menu for any reason:

Please close HM3 (if it is actually running) and the HM3 Server and rename the database file - C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases\{DatabaseName}.hmdb - to a different name. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

Now when you start HM3 again it will start the setup wizard so you can create a new database.

Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

Yes, it's launching properly now. Maybe a Win10 issue on my end. Thanks Fozzy.

Quote Originally Posted by maartens View Post
    Yes, it's launching properly now. Maybe a Win10 issue on my end. Thanks Fozzy.
    Please make sure to send us that renamed database in a support ticket as instructed in my previous reply.