Two questions: HUD stats showing only the last session stats on and mouse over popup.

Default Two questions: HUD stats showing only the last session stats on and mouse over popup.

First question:
    When I`m using the replayer in the ''sessions'' option, the HUD only shows the hands played in that specific session.
    If I`m using the replayer from the overall reports, the HUD only shows the hands from the last session played.
    I would like to have the HUD showing the stats of all hands played. How do I do that?
    Stats Up To Time Of Hand is ''off''.

Second question:
    When I hover the mouse over a stat on the HUD it shows a popup of what HUD stat I`m looking at, can I disable it?
    And I would like make the popup that I assigned to a stat to show when I hover the mouse over, whithout needing to click on it. Is it possible as it was in the HM2?
    Thanks.

All 3 of these feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

Quote Originally Posted by Kotakera View Post
    First question:
    When I`m using the replayer in the ''sessions'' option, the HUD only shows the hands played in that specific session.
    If I`m using the replayer from the overall reports, the HUD only shows the hands from the last session played.
    I would like to have the HUD showing the stats of all hands played. How do I do that?
    Stats Up To Time Of Hand is ''off''.
    HMT-1428: Replayer HUD - Add an option switch between lifetime and session stats for hero (Missing HM2 Feature)

Second question:
    When I hover the mouse over a stat on the HUD it shows a popup of what HUD stat I`m looking at, can I disable it?
    HMT-4626: Add HUD Option to disable hover tooltips completely

And I would like make the popup that I assigned to a stat to show when I hover the mouse over, whithout needing to click on it. Is it possible as it was in the HM2?
    Thanks.
    HMT-1361: HUD - Add option to activate Popup on mouseover (HM2 feature)

If you want to be notified if/when they are each added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include a link to this thread, your forum name and all 3 of the 'HMT-XXXX' ticket numbers in the body/subject of the support ticket you send so we can link your support ticket to all 3 of the developer tickets.