Two question in one thread: images and graph

Default Two question in one thread: images and graph

Hi:

Question 1) Is it possible to show one image in a popup? I want to click in my hud and show custom image

Question 2) Is it possible to show my graph in torunament report larger? I want to hide my last hands block and list of my tournaments and show only my graph, is this possible?

Note: sometimes, HM3 freezes, other times, it stops, in my opinion performance is a little bit low...

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MrViSiOn47 View Post
    Hi:

Question 1) Is it possible to show one image in a popup? I want to click in my hud and show custom image
    This is not possible.

If you don't mind sharing, can you tell what size/type of image you would want to show in the HUD and why? Some sort of manual badge/icon system for tagging players with images (similar to our old auto rate system icons?) instead of using colors? Someone was just asking for some sort of emojis/icons for the HUD similar to the HM2 Auto Rate feature icons on 2+2 recently if I recall, and management didn't completely dismiss the idea but I don't think we wrote up any sort of related feature requests for this yet.

Question 2) Is it possible to show my graph in torunament report larger? I want to hide my last hands block and list of my tournaments and show only my graph, is this possible?
    If I am understanding your issue/request properly, this feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-4919: Add ability to 'Popout results graph' in Reports (Missing HM2 Feature)
    If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4919 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Note: sometimes, HM3 freezes, other times, it stops, in my opinion performance is a little bit low...

Thank you
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.