Min sample for showing a stat (and other questions) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by thomas13 View Post
    HUD shows me 1100 hands for example. how can i set abbrevetions to see 1,1k etc? thanks for reply
    Replace the 'Total Hands' stat with the 'Total Hands Abbrev' stat.

Hello,

how can I filter hands that went to the showdown where Hero wasnt involved?

Thanks for reply

Hello,

how can I filter hands that went to the showdown where Hero wasnt involved?

Thanks for reply
    BettingLinePreflop1 = 'F' and NumberOfPlayersSawShowdown>=2
    BettingLinePreflop1 is in the Filter Editor - Action Filters - Betting Lines - Preflop menu. NumberOfPlayersSawShowdown is not in the Filter Editor yet so it has to be entered manually using our HMQL Filter field and auto complete system.

You could also filter for:

SawFlop=false and NumberOfPlayersSawShowdown>=2
    If you want to see hands where you made some actions preflop, but folded before the flop, and then the hand went to showdown regardless.

Hello,

I am looking for 'River Call Efficiency' stat. This should be around 1 which would mean my calls are break even. The range should be from like 0.5 (we lose a lot with calls) to 3 (we call to tight and win very often).

Where can I find that statistic? All 3 stats on the screenshot seem unrealitic to me.

Thanks for reply

RCE.PNG

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5084 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Hello,

When I play around with filters it sometimes happens that HM3 changes independently between settings.

Here you can see the issue:

https://streamable.com/73g6n

How can I solve this?

Thanks for reply

Please don't keep using this same thread for new questions. Start new threads for new issues/questions or better yet send them to us via the Send Feedback system in the left sidebar of HM3, or from under the Help menu, with details of the issues and your logs/config files and any screenshots or videos showing the issues as explained below.

Hello,

When I play around with filters it sometimes happens that HM3 changes independently between settings.

Here you can see the issue:

https://streamable.com/73g6n

How can I solve this?

Thanks for reply
    Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem. You can then add any screenshots or other files by opening the support ticket on our site. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.

Hi,

HUD not working anymore on microgaming..

Even if I import the hand history file (GameHistory.dat) manually, no hands are visible in HM.

How can I solve it?

Thanks for reply

Please don't keep using this same thread for new questions. Start new threads for new issues/questions or better yet send them to us via the Send Feedback system in the left sidebar of HM3, or from under the Help menu, with details of the issues and your logs/config files and any screenshots or videos showing the issues as explained below.
    Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)