Min sample for showing a stat (and other questions)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Min sample for showing a stat (and other questions)

Hi HM Support,

1. how can I adjust that only stats are displayed with a min sample? Like show 3bet stat only when we have 5 or more history of this spot.

I'm sure the option is there but I can't find it.

'bvbhud.PNG

Here you can see small blinds RFI 3/6 and 1 limp so i assume there was 2/6 openfolds/folds in unopened pots. Is there a stat that shows me that? like openfold sb or fold sb unopened pot. I couldn't find any.

3. How can I make my Popups show up when hovering over a stat? i'd like to save time by not clicking and finding the right Popup I want to check.

Apart from that, I am satisfied with the program so far and am curious how it will develop over time!

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-20-2020 at 08:44 AM. Reason: updated thread title

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3214 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 06-04-2020 at 09:17 AM. Reason: noticed a missing space
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas13 View Post
    Hi HM Support,

1. how can I adjust that only stats are displayed with a min sample? Like show 3bet stat only when we have 5 or more history of this spot.

I'm sure the option is there but I can't find it.
    Please follow the instructions below:

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3214 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

'bvbhud.PNG

Here you can see small blinds RFI 3/6 and 1 limp so i assume there was 2/6 openfolds/folds in unopened pots. Is there a stat that shows me that? like openfold sb or fold sb unopened pot. I couldn't find any.
    I am not sure off the top of my head and none of the other guys on yet today to ask. Please include this as a separate question when sending a support ticket for notification about the other 2 feature requests are implemented and we can forward the question to our QA/Testing Manager to answer.

3. How can I make my Popups show up when hovering over a stat? i'd like to save time by not clicking and finding the right Popup I want to check.

Apart from that, I am satisfied with the program so far and am curious how it will develop over time!

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 11-21-2019 at 10:35 AM. Reason: noticed a missing quote block, think i fixed it?

i have one more question.

i set different colors for stats. it goes from red to grey to green. but hm shows stats in white where it shows stats in the same category (29+) in the correct color (green).

für hm3 colors.png

thanks for help

i have one more question.

i set different colors for stats. it goes from red to grey to green. but hm shows stats in white where it shows stats in the same category (29+) in the correct color (green).

für hm3 colors.png

thanks for help
    Is this a hand from Stars? Amaya (PokerStars and Full Tilt) only allow 3 colors to be automatically assigned to a HUD stat.* HM3 will only color stats based on the first two color ranges and all other stat values will have the default color. The default color is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like.

What you need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like. The 3 color limit is per stat and not overall so, for example, you can use red/blue/green for VPIP and yellow/purple/pink for PFR e.t.c.

For example:
    Set Foreground color to Green
    Set first Color Range to Red for 1-30
    Set second Color Range to Yellow for 31-70

Any number above 70 for that stat will be colored green.

Hello HM3 Support,

is it possible to show a stat in the HUD which is based on secific stacksize?

I'd like to see RFI from Button (I know how to set Button) and I'd like to see under 15bb for example.

Is this possible?

Thanks for response, Thoma

In stack sizes, choose the PFR unopened for that range. Then choose the Position.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yea i can choose between default settings like 1-3bb or 4-6bb. but i will never have enough sample size to get usefull stats so I'd like to make my own settings like 0-10bb, 11-20bb etc. Is that possible? Thanks

You can use tournament filters in HUD Options to filter the stats.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HUD shows me 1100 hands for example. how can i set abbrevetions to see 1,1k etc? thanks for reply