HUD popups via hovering mouse over a stat (instead of clicking it)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD popups via hovering mouse over a stat (instead of clicking it)

So, I couldn't find this feature in any of the settings. I'm used to hovering mouse over a stat in HM2 HUD, it made it super easy to move from one popup to another with zero clicking. Feels like a huge downgrade. Can you please return this feature in HM3?

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Default Hover mouse over stat to see pop-up

Is the ability removed to hover your mouse over a stat to show pop-up? Will it return?

Also, is there an option to set they way pop-ups behave? Now I can only click to see them and click to close. In HM2 there was an option to hover and then it went away after a few (pre-determined) seconds.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4626 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Really sad this feature still is nowhere to see.

Quote Originally Posted by taistoj View Post
    Really sad this feature still is nowhere to see.
    Did you follow post 4?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default Show popups without clicking

Hi,

is possible in the hud of hm3 to show popups just by hovered on a stats without clicking? I looked in the hud editor, but i didn't find any option.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pippola3 View Post
    Hi,

is possible in the hud of hm3 to show popups just by hovered on a stats without clicking? I looked in the hud editor, but i didn't find any option.

Thanks
    I merged your new thread into an existing thread about the same topic. See my quote below:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

So this is still not working after 4 months?
    Just found this thread after wasting one hour trying to find out why my popups don't work after 'upgrading' from HM2 to HM3. Okay they do work, but I would never had thought that people use popups by clicking two times each time... please give us back the option to see them by hovering

Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseBaller View Post
    So this is still not working after 4 months?
    Just found this thread after wasting one hour trying to find out why my popups don't work after 'upgrading' from HM2 to HM3. Okay they do work, but I would never had thought that people use popups by clicking two times each time... please give us back the option to see them by hovering
    No, it has not been implemented yet and I do not have any sort of estimate for when it will be added. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

If you want to be notified when it is eventually added please follow the instructions in the posts above to send us a support ticket.