Purchasing HM3

Thread: Purchasing HM3

Default Purchasing HM3

Hi,

I am looking at upgrading my HM2 to HM3 but the only options I get when I click on buy are either the HM3 small stakes only version or the HE+OM full version. Not the HE full version only. I also see no discount applied when I want to buy (I have a HM2 license).

Regards,

Akroma

You can upgrade from a higher version of HM2 to a lower version of HM3 (ex: HM2/OM2 Combo to HM3 Small Stakes) and receive the same % discount that you would have received if you had upgraded to the same version. You can also upgrade to a higher version and receive the same $ discount that you would have received for upgrading to the same version. This is something we will handle manually for now so please email us for assistance if this is something you want to do and you do not see that option in our store.

Please email your questions to to our sales team via the 'Contact Support' link from the email linked to your license with a detailed description of which specific HM3 version you want to upgrade to and we can apply the necessary discount as store credit and reply with instructions on how to use the credit to upgrade to a different HM2 version with the appropriate discount.

Im sure this is my bad but I cannot find any link to email store support. All I get is the forum or this page: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19

Send in the ticket and explain what trouble/question you have.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

How do I contact the sales team? Thats basically the question I have. The contact support link you gave me does not lead me to the sales team.

Quote Originally Posted by akroma View Post
    How do I contact the sales team? Thats basically the question I have. The contact support link you gave me does not lead me to the sales team.
    That is a HM2 support ticket. The ticket will go to our HM2/3 support team and they will move it to the proper sales box if it doesn't end up there. Here is a more general support center link if you want to pick a different topic for the ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/
    Last edited by fozzy71; 11-11-2019 at 08:33 AM.