Adjusting Session Timeout

Default Adjusting Session Timeout

Hello.
    I just installed HEM3 and can not find a way to adjust the settings for session timeout duration.
    I am taking breaks during cashgame play and would like to see the whole session in Live Play View.
    Regards
    Fitz
    Last edited by Fitz; 11-08-2019 at 12:23 PM.

It is not possible to change it from the default. You can view the Sessions By Day report to see them together.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4334 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4334 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Hey guys. I just switched to HM3 after using HM2 for about 7 years and I also wonder where is this setting? Because I believe it is essential for the live play view - you really need it to be live not in 'Sessions By Day' report. And you cannot use it if it's constantly breaking in some 'default' pieces...

Quote Originally Posted by Easy_Money View Post
    Hey guys. I just switched to HM3 after using HM2 for about 7 years and I also wonder where is this setting? Because I believe it is essential for the live play view - you really need it to be live not in 'Sessions By Day' report. And you cannot use it if it's constantly breaking in some 'default' pieces...
    Please follow the steps in the post that you quoted.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please follow the steps in the post that you quoted.
    Sure, I will do this, but I think this doesn't answer my question. I don't want to be notified sometime in the future when this issue is resolved. I asked this question because I want to know when do you plan to resolve it. Because once again - without this feature the Live Play View simply does not work - that's why I said that this is essential.

Sure, I will do this, but I think this doesn't answer my question. I don't want to be notified sometime in the future when this issue is resolved. I asked this question because I want to know when do you plan to resolve it. Because once again - without this feature the Live Play View simply does not work - that's why I said that this is essential.
    I do not have an estimate for when HMT-4334 will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

That missing session timeout config is not what is causing the Live Play to break up sessions. That is most likely caused by you playing through midnight and this known issue the developers have to fix:

HMT-4182: Sessions shouldnt be broken into 2 at midnight

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4182 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That missing session timeout config is not what is causing the Live Play to break up sessions. That is most likely caused by you playing through midnight and this known issue the developers have to fix:
    No, in my case this cannot be the midnight, because sessions break into pieces during the day, several times within one actual few-hours session. Is there any other suggestions why this can happen? Maybe something in HM settings or gameplay process which I can change?

As for the timing estimates - as we can see above, this request was registered 9 months ago - for me it looks like quite a long period of time for its implementation already. Especially considering that this setting was (and is) presented in HM2, so it's not something completely new and unknown for development. That's why I wonder when do you plan to return this - once again - very essential feature into HM.

No, in my case this cannot be the midnight, because sessions break into pieces during the day, several times within one actual few-hours session. Is there any other suggestions why this can happen? Maybe something in HM settings or gameplay process which I can change?
    I can't know/guess as to what might be causing those issues without seeing screenshots of the tables and live play when/after it happens, logs from that session, and the hands from that session. It is most likely a config/setting issue, or a site specific issue.

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

As for the timing estimates - as we can see above, this request was registered 9 months ago - for me it looks like quite a long period of time for its implementation already. Especially considering that this setting was (and is) presented in HM2, so it's not something completely new and unknown for development. That's why I wonder when do you plan to return this - once again - very essential feature into HM.
    We can't return it to HM3 as it was never in HM3, just HM2. We don't give estimates here unless the developers/management have given us an estimate for this particular issue as we have 100's of open feature requests and bug tickets. I can tell you it is a 'high priority' feature request based on the number of customers waiting to be notified but I have no way to know when our QA/Testing Manager will be able to actually assign it to a developer for them to work on as the developers are busy working on other new features and bug tickets.