Quote Originally Posted by ZygomatiK View Post
Yes i tried everything too and nothing worked,it seems those tips were working on Windows 7 or 8 ,but things are different on W10.

The only trick i found is this one,for example let's say the note i want to open is the one from the player sitting on bottom right of the table,before opening the note,i move the table on the top left on my screen and the note will pop in the middle of the screen and not somewhere outside my screen.
Btw i'm using a 4k screen and i know W10 has some little problems with 4k compatbility,are you using 4k resolution too?
I tried to add my other screen or to remove it,tried to tweak settings on Nvidia control panel,nothing worked for now,it's really hard when multitabling having to move tables and lose action focusing.
I also tried to add the notes by opening the last hand played from the HUD link,but it's only possible to had a note on players there and not changing the color of notes,sor for me it's useless too.

If someone has a good trick,let's share it please.
I have Win10 and a 4k (TV) monitor that I tested on stars play money tables and could not duplicate this. If you can reproduce and screenshot the issue and send that to us with a set of log files I can forward them to our QA/Testing Manager to review when he is able. He may be able to find what is causing it from the logs, or test on Winamax and other sites that I don't have access to if it is a site specific issue.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.