HM3 player notes out fo screen or at least not available
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM3 player notes out fo screen or at least not available

Hi, so I had this problem with HM2 and now in HM3. When I open player notes from hud It opens it so I can see it in taskbar (windows 10) but for some reason I cant see the note-window itself. Is there something I could do to fix this? I only use one display so that is not the problem.

Thanks,
    T.M

EDIT. It seems its just out of screen for some reason. I just realised that if I move replayer to left side of screen and open player notes it appears in right side of replayer. This is problematic when I play 3-4 tables because I can't make notes of players who sits in my right side in tables that are in right side of my screen. Any recommendations that could fix this? I Hope my english makes sense, it's not my native language

Missing_notes.jpg
    Last edited by FishHasFeelings; 11-08-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Let me know if one of these steps helps - http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...eyboard-trick/

The 'Move' option is the one I used in the past when I needed it for HM2 or other things (haven't had to ever do this yet with HM3 that I can recall) though it can be a little weird to do each time I have to do it.

Yes, it worked! thank you very much.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have the same issue,thx for this tip,it will be a little difficult to use those tricks while playing a big mtt session ,but at least it can help sometime,i hope it could be fixed in later updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ZygomatiK View Post
    I have the same issue,thx for this tip,it will be a little difficult to use those tricks while playing a big mtt session ,but at least it can help sometime,i hope it could be fixed in later updates.
    If you check/test it at the beginning of a session on a replayer and live table it shouldn't happen again unless something in your Windows display settings changes, i.e. you change resolution, primary monitor, add/remove a display, etc.

You can also make notes on players in the hand history viewer if you right-click - 'View' a hand from the Live Play or Reports.

It could also help mitigate the issue if you make sure your Windows and Graphics Drivers are all up to date.

Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).

1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).
    2 - Update your graphics drivers - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...hicsCardDriver
    3 - Enable desktop composition - http://windows7support247.blogspot.c...mposition.html

The following solutions have also proved to be helpful in resolving some issues in the past with HM2:
    1 - Set desktop to an aero theme:
    - W7 - http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2...o-windows.html
    - W8 - http://www.howtogeek.com/128630/how-...-in-windows-8/
    2 - Update Logitech Setpoint - http://www.logitech.com/en-us/584/3131

Default Same bug

Hi,

I'm having the same bug :

HM3_bug.jpg

Some information :

HM3 version : 3.1.7.5789

I'm using windows 10 x64

Intel Graphics HD 620

All drivers are up to date

I can fix with the solution you gave but it's really annoying to do it while playing, if I move a window, the next one will popup at the same place the first did. So I have to do it each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongebobcarre View Post
    Hi,

I'm having the same bug :

HM3_bug.jpg

Some information :

HM3 version : 3.1.7.5789

I'm using windows 10 x64

Intel Graphics HD 620

All drivers are up to date

I can fix with the solution you gave but it's really annoying to do it while playing, if I move a window, the next one will popup at the same place the first did. So I have to do it each time.
    Is this a custom HUD profile you created or imported from HM2? Does it happen with our default/included HUD profiles?

- Export this and any other customized HUD profiles from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Export Profile menu if possible and reset them all to default.

If you continue to have problems:
    - Close HM3 and right-click - Exit the HM3 Server icon in your Windows System Tray and wait one minute.
    - Then check this folder: C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Hud\Data
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - There should be 4 files in there if you have modified any of your HUD Profiles. If you see files there please select them all, right-click - 'Cut' them and then paste/move them to a new desktop folder.

Restart HM3 and see if that solves the HUD issues. If it works with default HUD Profiles try importing the exported profiles and see if the problem returns.

If the problem is specific to those profiles please zip/attach the files you cut/pasted, and exported, to a new support ticket email. Also export the original HUD profiles from HM2, if they originated there, and zip/attach those as well as the 4 files you cut/pasted to your desktop. Make sure you include screenshots of the HUD/problems and a detailed description of the problem, HUD Profile Name, etc.

If none of that helps:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Hi,

None of this helped, it happends only in 6-max Go fast winamax tables.

I have created a ticket, Thank you for your help !

Yes i tried everything too and nothing worked,it seems those tips were working on Windows 7 or 8 ,but things are different on W10.

The only trick i found is this one,for example let's say the note i want to open is the one from the player sitting on bottom right of the table,before opening the note,i move the table on the top left on my screen and the note will pop in the middle of the screen and not somewhere outside my screen.
    Btw i'm using a 4k screen and i know W10 has some little problems with 4k compatbility,are you using 4k resolution too?
    I tried to add my other screen or to remove it,tried to tweak settings on Nvidia control panel,nothing worked for now,it's really hard when multitabling having to move tables and lose action focusing.
    I also tried to add the notes by opening the last hand played from the HUD link,but it's only possible to had a note on players there and not changing the color of notes,sor for me it's useless too.

If someone has a good trick,let's share it please.