HM3 Tournament Results import

Default HM3 Tournament Results import

hi,
    i´m having issues with the import of my tournament results from HM2 into HM3.
    after clicking on import HM3 just dies and i need to kill it in the taskmanager.

Unbenannt.PNG

I already waited about 15 minutes before killing the task cause sometimes programms recover from it. restarted my computer. previously i imported the same database from HM2 and waited for the Tournament detection to be finished. its quite a huge database with 15k+ Tournaments.

ok had to wait even longer. after 1hour it recoved.

How big are the HM2/3 databases and what site/games are the bulk of the tournaments from? I just tested with a 1+ GB HM2 database and the hm2 tourney results import process was very fast.

Can you send us a backup of the HM2 database for testing please?

Then upload the backup file to to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper.com instead. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

Also zip/attach your \Desktop\HM3Logs folder files.

All that being said, we have a number of other known issues with this feature we are still trying to resolve as it is not working properly.

HMT-4277: HM2 edited Tourney results do not import to HM3
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4277 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

the HM2 database has 2GB. The same database imported into HM3 has 5GB. is the difference standart?
    Most of the hand are from pokerstars and party poker.
    You want a backup of the HM2 or the HM3 database? also after it finished with all the difference in netwinnings are far of when i compare it on HM2 and HM3.
    I cant find the ticket on my page with this issue and i dont wann share a link in here of course but i could upload it during the night.

the HM2 database has 2GB. The same database imported into HM3 has 5GB. is the difference standart?
    Most of the hand are from pokerstars and party poker.
    You want a backup of the HM2 or the HM3 database? also after it finished the difference in netwinnings are far off when i compare it on HM2 and HM3.
    I cant find the ticket on my page with this issue and i dont wanna share a link in here of course but i could upload it during the night and post a link if i can see a ticket on my support page.

The HM2 database please.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

where should i post the link?

You don't.

Follow post 4 and send in a ticket.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)