HUD problems

Thread: HUD problems

Default HUD problems

The previous post for some reason is empty, so I created a new one.

I have 2 problems with HUD.
    1)HUD does not work in zoom tournaments (in cash zoom HUD work).
    2)In 8 max tables (tournaments) - I see HUD on only 7 players. 1 plyer without HUD.

Tell me how this can be fixed.
    Forgive me if this is already somewhere on the forum, I do not read English well and it's difficult for me to use the search.

on pokerstars.com

Make sure your Stars settings are correct. Their latest update has changed hand history and language settings.

Please make sure that Stars is in English. This is in the Stars' Settings - Global - Language - Play In: = English.

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Poker Stars Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Poker Stars Zoom Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

All settings are correct.
    Cash zoom tables - work
    The problem is ONLY in tournaments.

1) HUD is displayed on the players, but there are no statistics. At the end, when there are 27 players in the tournament, the tournament goes into the regular format. HUD still does not appear, or is displayed with errors (not all players are loaded, and not enough hands are loaded). In this case, I open the replayer and in it I see statistics on the players correctly. On the gaming table it works in an strange way. You can see this in the screenshot. On one player there are 187 hands at the table, and 1K in the replayer.
    Attached a screenshot of how it looks

2) The second problem is that on 8Max tables, the HUD is displayed ONLY on 7 players.

1) In the first case, we are talking about zoom tournaments
    1.JPG

HM2 does not work in Zoom tournaments. Follow the rest for the 2nd. Check all Stars' settings, since their last update has been messing up everyone's hand history settings.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello, what exactly were the settings to check?

You have to make sure it is set up right. Their update has messed up everything.

Usually this is a to do with the wrong configuration or import folders not setup correctly. Please see the following FAQ on how to setup your configuration for Pokerstars Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Poker Stars Setup and this FAQ to check and make sure you have your Auto import folders setup correctly Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Site Setup

Please also note that Play money tables are not supported.

Please make sure that Stars is in English. This is in the Stars' Settings - Global - Language - Play In: = English.

IMPORTANT Zoom Installation Instructions:

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client. If you closed PokerStars for any reason and did not close HM2 please close them both and start HM2 before you start PokerStars again.

On the first run, you must start the Hold'em Manager 2 HUD BEFORE you launch PokerStars. If PokerStars is open, you must close PokerStars, start the HUD and then open PokerStars before Zoom HUD will function properly. If the Zoom HUD is not displaying after doing the above, please uninstall PokerStars, rename the associated C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PokerStars.xx folders. and re-download and install PokerStars as the PokerStars installation is more than likely corrupted and a PokerStars reinstall should resolve the issue.

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with Poker Stars Zoom Tables

If you continue to have problems please tell us which ps.xx skin you play on, what the client/server version numbers are, and send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the Zoom setup FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Default HUD not working on PokerStars

Hello. HM2 imports all my hands no problem there but I cannot make HUD work, I don't have any kind of HUD showing. So HM2 finds my Pokerstars handsfolders and also imports them into my HM2Archive folder. I have Windows 10 and I've tried to run both the PokerStars app and HM2 in administration mode but nothing seems to help. HM2 Site-setup shows green checkbox on PokerStars and everything should be OK. I use default directories everywhere. Task manager shows HudFuncsApp2 so I guess the HUD-program is running. So I desperately need help.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8667.exe

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)