Ignition/ Bovada not showing HUD stats

Default Ignition/ Bovada not showing HUD stats

Hi, I have v3.1.4.0. The handgrabber is able to grab the hands and the hh files look good. A blank HUD will show up but it will not show stats for any players, only for hero. I have read through the setup and pretty sure I did everything right. The HUD is working fine for me on other sites, such as ACR. I have uploaded a screenshot. In the screenshot I am using TableTamer, which uses BB converter. I have tried with disabling TableTamer and still not working. Also I'm playing on the Bovada skin if that makes any difference.

Lobby_nsG0dBo2A0.png
    Last edited by achabra12; 11-06-2019 at 09:35 PM.

Also in the IgnitionGrabber App it says "No Tables Found" even when I have a table opened.

IgnitionGrabberApp_LqHTKCEprK.png

What is the exact game type?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...roubleshooting - and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have played a mix of NL Holdem and Pot Limit Omaha, mostly $1/2 and $2/5. I played a short session earlier today was messing around and I think it was working then but isn't working now which is odd.

Based on the time you posted, and your problem description, it sounds like you are experiencing the same issue myself and some other customers are facing:

HMT-4874: Ignition - HUD shows 0 hands played for players after UTC midnight
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4874 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.