they are missing from db
they are missing from db
Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page. Please include a link to this forum thread and your forum name if there are multiple customers with similar issues in the thread.
Make sure you also include screenshots of your Tournaments report, with the Tournament Number stat visible, and a detailed description by tournament number of some of the errors we need to test.
If the hands are not importing at all they will be in the original folder, but if HM3 parsed some some of the files then they may have been archived. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).
When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
Regards udbrky (Chris)
im using hm2 and the problem is in cash games zoom format, when other player makes cash out the hand doesn't register in hm2 db
Then you need to install the latest beta that added support for the cashout hands. We did not allow them to import in previous beta builds as the results would have been incorrect, and the hands would have had to be purged before they could be reimported after we fixed the issues.
Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
* If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
- Then, right click the file and run as administrator.
You should be able to force import them to the same database.
- HM2 - Options - Hand Importing - 'Import Options' [x] 'Force import of previously imported hands'
- Then 'Import Folder' and import the folders for Aug, Sep, and Oct one by one*.
- After the import is done switch to another database and back, or restart HM2, to see the updated reports/graphs data from all the cashout hands that got imported.