Number of hands in replayer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The panel with last hands for shows pot size number with two decimals. How to take this off? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joaomathias View Post
    The panel with last hands for shows pot size number with two decimals. How to take this off? Thanks
    That is not possible unfortunately, as the 'Recent Winner Pot Size X' values in the HUD Editor are text values, not actual stats. I wrote up the feature request so we can track it, but this is not something we can do with the current HM3 HUD system that we are using from PT4. We are working on a complete redesign of the HM3 HUD but it is a big project and I have no estimate for how long that will take to design and implement.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-5258 - HUD: Add ability to hide 'Recent Winner Pot X' value decimals

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5258 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The 'Table HUD' of HM3 has 2 parts: the right half is for HUD Options like changing profiles, etc, and the left half (the 'Tag' icon) is for tagging hands via left-click, or for opening the hand viewer (which can also be done from the HM3 Last X Winners list by left clicking a pot amount) or for displaying the last hand's board and showdown cards.

Hi Fozzy, I don't seem to have the "Tag hand in progress" option when I click the Tag icon on the Table HUD. I can only mark previous hands:

Is this a limitation of the trial version of HEM3 perhaps? Or is there some setting that I'm missing? Thanks
    Edit: I'm also experiencing some weirdness regarding this list of previous hands. First off, when playing many zoom tables, I'll get hands from another tables when using the Table HUD at a specific table. Is it possible to segregate tables to that the Table HUD list of previous hands only shows hands from the current table? It can be pretty confusing to quickly select a recent hand for review when you're folding fast on other tables and those hands jump to the top of the list. Also generally the list seems to sometimes miss hands or they get imported late/in incorrect order. Are there any known issues? Is this something specific to the trial version of hem3?
    Last edited by mav; 03-11-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mav View Post
    Hi Fozzy, I don't seem to have the "Tag hand in progress" option when I click the Tag icon on the Table HUD. I can only mark previous hands:

Is this a limitation of the trial version of HEM3 perhaps? Or is there some setting that I'm missing? Thanks
    You can't tag a zoom hand that is 'in progress'.

Quote Originally Posted by mav View Post
    Edit: I'm also experiencing some weirdness regarding this list of previous hands. First off, when playing many zoom tables, I'll get hands from another tables when using the Table HUD at a specific table. Is it possible to segregate tables to that the Table HUD list of previous hands only shows hands from the current table? It can be pretty confusing to quickly select a recent hand for review when you're folding fast on other tables and those hands jump to the top of the list. Also generally the list seems to sometimes miss hands or they get imported late/in incorrect order. Are there any known issues? Is this something specific to the trial version of hem3?
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4847 - Zoom HUD: Recent Winners list (and Hero HUD) combines hands from multiple entries to the same pool

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4847 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thanks!

Is there no way to make this possible? I think I've identified the cause of that which I was describing earlier, and it's the fact that a hh doesn't get imported into HEM until it's over. When you fold at zoom tables you're immediately taken to a new table, and thus you have no way of knowing when the previous hand ends (if there are players left in the pot when you fold obviously the hand won't end there). You end up having to monitor the HEM previous hands list until your hand pops up, and then you can mark it for review. It's quite troublesome when playing many zoom tables as the hands pile up really fast and you really don't have time to monitor when some hh you're no longer involved in ends.
    What is needed imo is a way to mark the hand before/as you fold it, even though it continues without your involvement. The only other option I see right now is to ctrl + fold which keeps you at the table, then you can watch the hand play out and mark it immediately afterwards. That's still a waste of time as you'd prefer to start a new hand immediately instead of waiting for the irrelevant results of a hand you want to mark

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4847 - Zoom HUD: Recent Winners list (and Hero HUD) combines hands from multiple entries to the same pool

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4847 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Thanks. Can you tell me if HEM 2 segregates the zoom tables or are they combined similarly to how I just described? Also, is it possible to tag a zoom hand that is in progress using HEM 2?

It is not possible in HM3 and it wasn't possible in HM2 either from what I recall.