Betaland by People's Poker. HUD positions error

Default Betaland by People's Poker. HUD positions error

Two cash game tables open. One is a fast table. The other is a normal speed table. The table positions work correctly on one table only. If I correct them on one table, they break on the other. Obviously all the settings are correct because the positions work on one table.

Please make sure your poker site's preferred seating options are configured and matched to your HM3 - Tools - Site Settings - Preferred Seating options - http://support.holdemmanager.com/sup...ferred-Seating

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

Playing today, I figured out another little piece of this puzzle. If I sit in seat 5 and move myself around to sit as if I were in seat 3, the HUD is fine with that move. It's also fine on the second table PROVIDED I sit in seat 5 and move myself around. The issue arises when I sit in, say, seat 1 on the second table and move myself round to seat 3. HM3 positions the HUD as if I were in seat 5 rather than seat 1. I have the preferred seating option on the site set to seat 3, as per HM3 instructions, but that setting doesn't appear to change anything in Betaland since if I click to join a table where the space is in seat 1 then it sits me in seat 1. The HUD knows where I am though (because it knows not to show my stats) so why it doesn't just position the other player HUDS relative to me, I've not idea.

Nah, false alarm. HM3 is clueless as to where to position the HUD stats. 2 tables, one fast, one normal, same seat so far as Betaland is concerned. HUD positions screwed on one of the tables BOTH tables.

Please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files as instructed in the FAQ I linked in my original reply with a link to this thread.

Everything submitted.