Filter editor

Thread: Filter editor

Default Filter editor

I’m trying to set up some filters to filter hands some PLO hands from EP and MP that contain PPs.
    I have set up the site, selected PLO hands, position (EP-hero & MP- hero) and unopened pot. In the hole card
    Selector I checked “one pair”. I also want to see any hand I got dealt that has a PP in it. So I just left the PFR setting on any. For some reason after doing that it doesn’t show me just the hands with PPs in it. It has some other hands in there as well. Any ideas what could be happening?

Can you please copy the filter code you created from the saved filter, or HMQL Filter Editor bar, and paste it into [CODE] tags in the forum reply advanced editor. Or paste it into a txt file and attach that file if you have issues using the forum bbcode tags to block in your code.

I tried recreating from your description but must have messed up as I wasn't able to filter for both EP and MP at the same time for some reason without an error. I was able to filter how i think you described, for a single position, and the filter seems to be working for me:

Code:
    HandGameType='OmahaPL' and StakesString=('$0.01/$0.02 PL Omaha','$0.02/$0.05 PL Omaha','$0.05/$0.10 PL Omaha','$0.10/$0.25 PL Omaha') and Position=EarlyPosition and PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Unopened and IsOmahaOnePair=true

Default Code

Yea looks like your works. Another guy in another forum said he noticed something similar that it gets buggy when you use HERO in more than one spot.

Code:
    PokerSiteType=WPN and HandGameType='OmahaPL' and StakesString=('$0.02/$0.05 PL Omaha','$0.05/$0.10 PL Omaha','$0.10/$0.25 PL Omaha') and Position=(EarlyPosition,MiddlePosition) and PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Unopened and IsOmahaOnePair=true

Default Follow-up

So i just tried it again using "only" EP not MP and it worked fine

Code:
    PokerSiteType=WPN and HandGameType='OmahaPL' and StakesString=('$0.02/$0.05 PL Omaha','$0.05/$0.10 PL Omaha','$0.10/$0.25 PL Omaha') and Position=EarlyPosition and PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Unopened and IsOmahaOnePair=true

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4873 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)