All Database hands duplicated
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question All Database hands duplicated

Hey guys,

I have exact the double of all hands in my HM3 database.

Does anyone know what might have happened?

Thanks.

Capturar.PNG

Those hands shown in your image: were they imported live with the HUD or manually from the archive folders or HM2 database?

How was this database created? Did you import your HM2 database to this HM3 database, or did you import the C:\HM2Archive folder manually, or was it an empty DB that you have only played live with so far?\

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive,.Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If you continue to have problems:

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page. Please include a link to this forum thread and your forum name if there are multiple customers with similar issues in the thread.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your Tournaments report, with the Tournament Number stat visible, and a detailed description by tournament number of some of the errors we need to test.

If the hands are not importing at all they will be in the original folder, but if HM3 parsed some some of the files then they may have been archived. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Default All Database hands duplicated too

I have exactly the same problem.

Yesterday, the HUD doesn't shown anything during my session, i fixed it by reseting site parameters, as explain in https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=540492

and now all my database is in double.

The tournaments since 2015 witch previously came from HM2 archive import, and the last days ones, only in HM3 archive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikrosphere View Post
    I have exactly the same problem.

Yesterday, the HUD doesn't shown anything during my session, i fixed it by reseting site parameters, as explain in https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=540492

and now all my database is in double.

The tournaments since 2015 witch previously came from HM2 archive import, and the last days ones, only in HM3 archive.
    Please send in a ticket answering the questions in the post above.

Does it happen in a new database? This is done in File - New Database.

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello,

I've just finish creating a new database, unfortunatly, it's always in double.

i send it in a ticket

Hello,

I've just finish creating a new database, unfortunatly, it's always in double.

i send it in a ticket

--> I return on my first HM database, and no more duplications !!???

And i return back on database 2, no more duplication too...

And i return back on database 2, no more duplication too...
    Send us the logs if those 2 DB switches were both within the last 4 HM3 restarts - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

And send us the hands as instructed above with a detailed step by step instruction of what you did before you saw the duplicate hands so we can try to duplicate the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Send us the logs if those 2 DB switches were both within the last 4 HM3 restarts - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

And send us the hands as instructed above with a detailed step by step instruction of what you did before you saw the duplicate hands so we can try to duplicate the issue.

Logs send.

I did nothing special, just switching between the databases after creating the second one (no restarts, no updates).
    All i can say is that it was not a graphical issue cause i notice the duplications in a tournament review where all my hands was showned twice in a raw, what has been confirmed by checking the hands of all my tournaments in the "tournament list" section.

Default this keeps happening for me

This is now the 5th time this has happened for me. Creating a new daabase and importing the hands from archive works, but would be nice if i got fixed once and for all :/