People's Poker Velox, busted values

Default People's Poker Velox, busted values

People's Poker Velox, busted values
    Last edited by PicchioPacchio; 01-13-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Default People's Poker Velox, unstable hud

Hi, Good Evening Guy's!
    The hud doesn't work well on people's pokervelox (spin and go) , when I open 2 tables the huds constantly change position, they disappear, and every time I open them they are never like I saved them and blocked them before.

Thank You!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PicchioPacchio; 01-13-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PicchioPacchio View Post
    Hi good evening Guy's

Both the value and the graph are not exact, All in Preflop Eq at 70 in the Spins is not possible, the same thing a graph so in the spins.

Thank you!

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page. Please include a link to this forum thread and your forum name if there are multiple customers with similar issues in the thread.

If the hands are not importing at all they will be in the original folder, but if HM3 parsed some some of the files then they may have been archived. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote Originally Posted by PicchioPacchio View Post
    Hi, Good Evening Guy's!
    The hud doesn't work well on people's pokervelox (spin and go) , when I open 2 tables the huds constantly change position, they disappear, and every time I open them they are never like I saved them and blocked them before.

Thank You!hud3.PNG
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.