HUD stats opacity

Default HUD stats opacity

Hi,

Is there a possibility to adjust HUD stats display opacity?

I know there is one option under "display type" to "lower opacity until mouse over" (would like to have a little bit more opacity than this option offers) but i was wondering if there is a possibility to adjust it yourself from values of 0 to 100?

Second question: Is there a possibility to modify graphical HUD (stats, HUD physical size, background opacity etc)?
    Last edited by kjmrcc; 10-21-2019 at 07:00 PM.

This is in HUD Options - Advanced - Lower Opacity.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by kjmrcc View Post

Second question: Is there a possibility to modify graphical HUD (stats, HUD physical size, background opacity etc)?
    I added your suggestions to our internal tracking ticket for Graphical HUD Suggestions for our management to use when planning new features for the HUD in the future.

If you want to be notified if/when we have implemented some/all of these suggestions please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3138 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This is in HUD Options - Advanced - Lower Opacity.
    Hello,

This didn't change HUD opacity in tables.

In the HUD Editor - Group Properties, make sure you use the correct HUD, in the background section, change that to your desired location on the clear - solid slider.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    In the HUD Editor - Group Properties, make sure you use the correct HUD, in the background section, change that to your desired location on the clear - solid slider.
    Hi, this i know - it changes only the background of the HUD. I did mean that how to change the stats/text opacity, like the opacity for the whole HUD.

I wrote up a feature improvement ticket for the developers to see if they can make HM3 behave a little more like HM2 did for this, or at least a little better in general when the opacity is greatly reduce on the current slider options.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4837 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The only thing I can suggest you try until then would be to try out the HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor... - Display Type = 'Lower Opacity Until Mouseover' feature and see if that might help you with some of these issues.