HM3 not being executed

Default HM3 not being executed

Hello, a couple of bugs to report (I'm in trial version):

- When I try to open HM3 it just does not open. Everytime I have to uninstall and reinstall to make it work. When I click in "repair" function on the installer, it says there's a file that my antivirus (kaspersky) is using that is needed by HM3. Every time I reinstall HM3 works fine though.

- HM3 is not converting my pokerstars.es hands properly. Results are different than HM2 (and there's no all in cashout there). Besides, I changed the conversion rate but results still shows in the rate with was previously installed (0.7-1).

Also, would like to ask if HM3 supports Blitz poker on WPN?

Make sure it has not quarantined any files. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Problems#7881

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files (and the \Archive folder) in that \Desktop\HM3Logsfiles folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing before the issue. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    -*If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.

Are you talking about hands previously imported? Or it does not use the new rate? Does it show the old rate still in Settings?

It is not possible for us to support 'Fast-Fold' poker games at sites that only write hand history files. The poker sites have to also save seating files that would have information about players at the tables that we can then use to place the proper HUDs. If WPN wants HUDs on their Blitz tables they will need to update their poker client to allow us to support their fast-fold games like Amaya and other networks have done.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hey I did almost everything, couldn't find the path to create log files, maybe because different language my computer is (and I'm using windows 10). Funny thing is that I found "Holdem Manager 3 with Logging" in the process, and when I click this file HM3 opens normally in the settings/feature logging page.

I was talking about hands I manually imported. A few hands show like play money table, others were zoom and shows like regular tables and results are different than HM2 even in euro. The exchange rate worked properly after I restarted HM3.

What is your antivirus?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Kaspersky

a) Open your Windows Defender (or chosen AntiVirus program) > History tab:

1) Select any files you see if they are from holdemmanager with that checkbox on the left side, then in the bottom right of the window click 'Allow Item'.
    2) Start HM2.

Please let us know if that solved the problems.

b) If you continue to have problems:

- Export any custom HUD profiles from the HUD - HUD Editor using the 'Options' button.
    - Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    - Reboot your computer
    - Please try to uninstall HM3 from your Control Panel - Programs and Features menu.
    - Delete all the files/folders from your C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder*
    * If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    - Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ if you see it.
    - Download and install HM3 again from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta
    - Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender (unless you are using Windows 10, in which case it should be enabled).
    - Install Microsoft Security Essentials (unless you are using Windows 10) for antivirus/malware protection and update it - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14210

Please let us know if that does or does not solve your issues.

c) If none of that helps:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link and let us know when you are available in GMT time for a TeamViewer Remote Support session.

If there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit it into our schedules soyou need to give us a few different day and time ranges to choose from.

Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below first:
    1 - Make sure you have updated your windows using the "Windows Update" feature.
    * - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser) and change your Windows Control Panel > Regional Settings Format to English (USA).
    2 - Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version.
    3 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections.
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue.

Hey, just to let you know I fixed the problem. For some reason the HM3.exe in desktop had a wrong path (One Drive/HM3 or something, my computer came with one drive installed). Searching on my computer I found 2 desktops folders (I only have 1 user though) and in the second one there was another HM3.exe and with this file I could execute HM3 normally.

Edit: it would also be nice to know how to have that little hand history window on the tables (that shows who won the last pot and how much $), because I use this to mark hands to study later.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Menck; 10-23-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menck View Post
    Hey, just to let you know I fixed the problem. For some reason the HM3.exe in desktop had a wrong path (One Drive/HM3 or something, my computer came with one drive installed). Searching on my computer I found 2 desktops folders (I only have 1 user though) and in the second one there was another HM3.exe and with this file I could execute HM3 normally.
    Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

If you had sent us your logs initially we would have likely been able to figure this issue out. It is a known issue that we have been working on where onedrive takes over the entire \documents folder we us for the database, and this can corrupt your database. You may want to create a new database to be safe and then recreate it by import from your HM2 Database and/or \HM2Archive plus \HM3Archive folders of original hands.

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive,.Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

Quote Originally Posted by Menck View Post
    Edit: it would also be nice to know how to have that little hand history window on the tables (that shows who won the last pot and how much $), because I use this to mark hands to study later.

Thanks!
    The HM2 recent winners list in HUD was not part of the profile in the editor, so it does not come across directly on HM2 HUD Import. You will have to copy Recent winners group from one of the default HM3 HUD Profiles. We are looking into the possibility of automatically creating Recent winner list when importing HM2 HUD Profiles.

Here are the instructions on how to add table averages to any HUD profile:

Open the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' and select one of the default HM3 'Profile' that has the 'Table Averages' group included.* In the upper left 'Group' window select the 'Table Averages' group and click the small button right of the Delete button and 'Export Group' to your computer. Then switch to the HUD Profile that doesn't show them and 'Import Group' for that Table Averages group file you just exported.

Here is a short video showing the process - https://www.dropbox.com/s/9n9qk1rezs...15_27.mp4?dl=0