Not importing hands (Asian Poker Clubs)

Default Not importing hands (Asian Poker Clubs)

The HM3 is not importing hands of the Asian Poker Clubs (PPPoker). I go to the 'Tools - Site Settings - Asian Poker Clubs - Add' and select the folder where the hands are (check enabled box and choose Asian Poker Clubs hands) but HM3 doesn't recognize them. And everytime I close HM3 and open it again, the tab 'Auto Import Folders' of the Asian Poker Clubs is empty as if I had not put it before (a red X symbol with "No auto import folders are selected") and I have to put the folder again. But nothing happens. The hands are not imported and the HUD doesn't appear at the tables.

I am using the same hand converter that I was using with HM2 and the same settings. It was so simple with HM2, just choose Asian Poker Clubs, select the folder and that's it. The hands were imported and the HUD appeared automatically. I am doing basically the same in HM3 but it doesn't work.

What could it be the problem?

Thanks!

Which specific brand of card catcher/converter are you using with HM2/3?

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page. Please include a link to this forum thread and your forum name if there are multiple customers with similar issues in the thread.

If the hands are not importing at all they will be in the original folder, but if HM3 parsed some some of the files then they may have been archived. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

im having the same problem please help. hm2 works fine but hm3 deletes the autoimport folder

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme7 View Post
    im having the same problem please help. hm2 works fine but hm3 deletes the autoimport folder

Which specific brand of card catcher/converter are you using with HM2/3?

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ. Make sure you answer the question above in the ticket and include a link to this thread and your forum user name in the support ticket also.