Cant fix the stats for an specific site.

Default Cant fix the stats for an specific site.

Hello HM Support, I thought I had it covered but I cant fix the HUD to any specific site. I want HUD-A for Stars, and HUD-B for ChicoPoker but they keep swapping. When I accept the hud for "similar tables" it changes in every table.
    And coudlt fix it from Hud Settings-Site Options neither.
    Do you have any video of this?
    Thank you.

If your Chico hand grabber converts their hands to a PokerStars format I am not sure if there is anything we can do since we don't support Chico natively with our own hand grabber. If it converts the hands to a different format such as iPoker then you can try the default instructions below:

If you (1) click the Table 'HUD' panel you can (2) choose the HUD you want to use then (3) open the menu again as shown in the attached image to set it as the default profile for that table type - https://www.dropbox.com/s/adaopavpfr...ofile.png?dl=0

You will need to do the same for each site you play.

These HUD settings are saved and can be managed/created in the HUD - HUD Options: 'Profile Select' menu - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...pups#customize

If your Chico grabber writes the hands as stars then there is nothing we can do, just like there is nothing we can do for customers outside the USA that play multiple stars.xx skins.

Hi fozzy71, I cant fix them even for asian Sites and Stars. Im having that trouble. If I choose one, it goes for every site.
    In cant solve so far that I want 2 huds for 2 sites. Do you have an guide for this? In HM2 please.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelR View Post
    Hi fozzy71, I cant fix them even for asian Sites and Stars. Im having that trouble. If I choose one, it goes for every site.
    In cant solve so far that I want 2 huds for 2 sites. Do you have an guide for this? In HM2 please.
    Moved the thread from the HM3 forums to HM2.

This is usually because the HUD Settings > Site Options tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

The easiest way to get it setup is to delete all the current settings in the Site Options menu then when you join a new cash/tournament table choose the HUD you want to use from the Table HUD Options menu drop-down box and it will ask you if you want to use that HUD Config at all similar tables. Click the Settings menu (gear icon) that appears at the top of the table, choose the preferred HUD from the drop-down menu and then click the Use for all similar tables button. If you can't see the gear icon it can be enabled via the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [x] Show Table HUD.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+Site+Options

Hello again, if I manually choose the HUD for every table its works "ok". I mean, its really 0% dinamic to do it that way, click on every table wich HUD do I want to play.

If I start to accept the HUD that I like on similar tables,it changes on everyone, even If I just deleted all the Site Options configurations .... I really would like to know how to solve this, please.

Please export your custom HUD's in HUD Settings > HUD Designer > 'Export'

Then close HM2 and delete the prefs.xml file in this folder:

Windows 7/8/10, Vista

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Config

XP

C:\Documents And Settings\[Username]\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config

To see these folders you may have to enable hidden files.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption. If you have to rebuild the HUD and don't have a backup/export of your HUD from before the corruption occurred you can try to find a similar HUD to use as a starting template from our HUD Repository.

If none of that helps please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.