HUD stats keep resetting for one player only?????????

Default HUD stats keep resetting for one player only?????????

The bizarrest thing!! I've got hundreds of thousands of hands on a handful of players, and just one has suddenly started resetting every session. The weird thing is the particular players is the last one I searched in my db, but I search all the players all the time....

Has this player ever shared hands with you that you then imported? This type of behavior usually indicates that he has been tagged as a hero in the postgresql database tables because you imported some hands where the player had known hole cards preflop.

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the problem happens again you may need to filter through his data in the original database by date and known hole cards and then make sure you don't have any of his actual hands in your archive folders or it will affect any/all new databases you create going forward if you import those hands again then face him.

This problem can be caused if you are sharing hands which is against the rules at all of the sites we support. We generally will not provide tech support for problems caused by sharing hands or importing purchased hands as we can't be seen to condone this behavior that the sites we support do not allow. If your poker site finds out you are using hands in your database you did not play in you run the risk of having your poker account closed and funds confiscated.

I would suggest that you start a new database and only import your own original hand histories without any of the hands they shared with you - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

Because you imported their hands, which have their hole cards for every single one of their hands in your database, HM2 thinks they are a hero and as such treats them as a hero when you encounter them at a table. This means it is going to show their session stats in the HUD instead of their lifetime HUD.

For the opponents it should show their lifetime history as long as HM2 doesn't think they are a hero. For you, and anyone else that HM2 thinks is a hero because you imported all of their original hand histories instead of just the hands you previously played against them, it will only show their session stats or no stats at all.

You can try to fix this manually as explained below but this is for advanced users only, incorrect edits can corrupt your database permanently!

First you need to access your database in pgadmin and open a SQL window

start > programs > postgresql > pgadmin > connect to the sql server > then connect to the database

tools > query tools > clear the text in the SQL Editor window

1)

Code:
    select * from players where optimizationstatus != 0
    Click the 'Play' button to 'Execute Query'

This will show all the players marked as hero's. They should note the ID of the player that they want to un-make as a hero then

2)

Code:
    update players set optimizationstatus = 0 where player_id = {player_id of player}
    Click the 'Play' button to 'Execute Query'

so for example,

Code:
    update players set optimizationstatus = 0 where player_id = 1232
    Once that is done launch HM2 and that player won't be a hero and other players moved against that player will not count towards vs hero stats. No need to reimport DB or anything after that. If you keep on sharing hands like this then you will need to update this again before playing.

No I dont share hands with the tosser he's one of many arch nemesis's !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    No I dont share hands with the tosser he's one of many arch nemesis's !!!!!
    If you've selected him in reports to be the "Hero" it could cause this. Did you follow the steps?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I must've done that, how do I undo it? First of all, reimporting WPN hands neve rworks in a new db, I've tried it, made a thread on it, and it shows the actual hands but not the results etc or bb/100 and so on. Secondly, how on earth am I supposed to only import hands in which he isn't in?? lol impossible.

When you select other players names it says hero yes, look at their stats and so on then obv back to my name again, so no he isn't selected as hero.
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 10-14-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Try the pgadmin steps above in my first reply to try and fix it. Sometimes simply reviewing them in the reports can cause this issue with the postgresql database the same as if he had actually shared hands with you. The pgadmin fix above, or importing the hands to a new database (ignore my bit about getting his hands out of the archive), are the only possible solutions.

If you have issues related to this or other things then send us the hands with details/screenshots of the errors.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Ok somehow miraculoulsy figured all that out, pat on back for me. The name is now removed, thanks.
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 10-14-2019 at 08:11 PM.