Tagged hands not working?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tagged hands not working?

When I go to > Live Play > check mark "Tagged Hands" no hands show up even after tagging hands?

What site/games are the hands from? Can you see the marked/tagged hands in the reports?

I just opened a previous live play session from IGN and marked hand for review and the tagged hands checkbox worked as expected.

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive,.Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce the problem and send us a set of log files - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1 - for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    What site/games are the hands from? Can you see the marked/tagged hands in the reports?

I just opened a previous live play session from IGN and marked hand for review and the tagged hands checkbox worked as expected.

Please try to create a new database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive,.Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing. You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

Please reproduce the problem and send us a set of log files - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1 - for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Poker Stars

Thank you for that.

Did you try creating a new database? If you had the same problem in a new database then send us the requested logs, hands, screenshots, etc as instructed in the rest of my reply you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Thank you for that.

Did you try creating a new database? If you had the same problem in a new database then send us the requested logs, hands, screenshots, etc as instructed in the rest of my reply you quoted.
    I purged my database let's see if it fixes the issue. Do you have a FAQ/process on how to tag hands?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBump91 View Post
    I purged my database let's see if it fixes the issue. .....
    If your database is corrupted, purging it will not fix it. Please create a new database like we instructed and let us know if it works in the new database. This is a test we do to see if your existing database is damaged determine if that might be what is what causing the hand marking issues.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive,.Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

Please reproduce the problem and send us a set of log files and a screenshot of the issue.

Attach screenshot(s) of the problems to the same support ticket, and include a link to this forum thread. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBump91 View Post
    Do you have a FAQ/process on how to tag hands?
    We have a brief overview of the hand marking system here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ports#handview

The FAQs will be getting updated and edited frequently this close to release as we learn what we might have missed to this point. If you have problems with the current FAQ let us know how we could improve it if you can.