Filters not showing correct results

Default Filters not showing correct results

Hello,

I wanted to filter some hands from my sng tournaments.
    Basically i tried to show hands where i either took it down
    preflop without showdown, or got all in before the flop.

But as you can see in the screenshot below some weird postflop hand showed up (65o).
    And also the percentage of WTSD% (88.9) doesn't seem right to me.

What am i doing wrong?
    Could anyone assist me which filters should i apply?

Thank you in advance.

I wanted to filter some hands from my sng tournaments.
    Basically i tried to show hands where i either took it down
    preflop without showdown, or got all in before the flop.

You can't filter for both situations at the same time in HM2 as you can't use an OR modifier in that HM2 filter menu (it just combines other advanced actions with AND everytime) and you can't customize/edit the filter once applied (like you could if you were using HM3).

You will have to run 2 filters, one for took it down preflop w/o SD and another for the got it all in preflop hands.

took it down
    preflop without showdown
    Code:
    PFR = True AND Folded to Preflop 3 Bet = False AND Hand Saw Flop = False AND Won Hand = True
    2019-10-06_08h27_23.png

got all in before the flop
    Here all you really need is the Allin Preflop = True

I believe you could combine both filters into one string in HM3. I just made this HMQL filter string using the autocomplete language that I think will do what you want in HM3. I just didn't bother including the earlier bits of the filter about buyin, position, number of players, etc. Those can all be found in the Filter Editor similar to how you would have added those filters in HM2:

Code:
    PreflopRaiser=true and FoldedToPreflopThreeBet=false and SawFlop=false and WonHand=true or RaisedAllinPreflop=true

2019-10-06_08h41_23.png

2019-10-06_08h42_12.png

2019-10-06_08h43_28.png

Notice I was able to use 'and' to combine all the parts of the first filter, then separate the 2nd filter with an 'or'. If the 2nd filter was more complicated it would require the use of more 'and' modifiers and we might also have to use parentheses in both filter strings to keep them properly grouped as 2 different multi-part filters.

Thank you for the fast reply.

You can't filter for both situations at the same time in HM2 as you can't use an OR modifier in that HM2 filter menu (it just combines other advanced actions with AND everytime) and you can't customize/edit the filter once applied (like you could if you were using HM3).
    I understand that I can't use an OR modifier, i meant that with the filters i applied, it translated to those two situations i mentioned.
    I used these filters:
    • Preflop action, unopened
    • More filters: PFR=True, Folded to Preflop 3bet = False, Flop Bet = False, Flop Check = False, Flop Raise = False, Limp re-raised = False

You will have to run 2 filters, one for took it down preflop w/o SD and another for the got it all in preflop hands.
    I tried both your suggestions and it showed 54 hands (41+13).
    The "original" combined filter showed 55 hands, with that weird 65o hand that went to the flop.
    So i guess it kinda works (?)...

To be more clear, i wanted to reproduce a situation where we are in the SB and want to find out "the calling range of the player in the big blind" as described in an old article i found.
    If you have time you can take a look to get a better idea: https://web.archive.org/web/20141029...2-hand-ranges/
    WTSD% (went to showdown %, right?) should indicate the chance we get called by the big blind when those specific filters applied, but it seems wrong to me.
    In the article he must have used HM1 but i think HM2 would do the job too.
    Also in your HM3 test WTSD% shows 100% which i think it is also inaccurate.

Anyway i guess i ll have to download HM3 and experiment with it a bit more.
    Thank you again, your help is much appreciated.