3.1.2.64175 (Final Pre-Release Beta - October 07, 2019) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So its possible to buy HEM3 now and it works for PS.se.hud works too?

Quote Originally Posted by croman19 View Post
    So its possible to buy HEM3 now and it works for PS.se.hud works too?
    HM3 is not released quite yet but we hope to have it released very soon (possibly today*) if all goes well. The HUD should work fine on any stars.xx skin as far as I know. Once it is released our site (the store, not the forums) will be updated, HM2/3 alert/advisory system will be updated with a notice for the official release and there should eventually be a new thread in this same forum for the official release version. At that time HM2 owners will be able to upgrade and new customers will be able to use the 30 day trial and test or buy the software.

*Edit: We pushed the target release date back until tomorrow, 08Oct2019 12:00 EST.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 10-07-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Are there any updates? When I click the HM3 Beta button I just get a blank page. And I know I used to have a beta key, but when I download the pre-release now it says says I dont have a licence and cannot use it, it just closes itself again

Quote Originally Posted by polarop View Post
    Are there any updates? When I click the HM3 Beta button I just get a blank page. And I know I used to have a beta key, but when I download the pre-release now it says says I dont have a licence and cannot use it, it just closes itself again
    The official release was pushed back until 11 AM EST today and we took down the beta page. If you owned HM2 and already had the HM3 beta activated it should still work. If you didn't have HM3 Beta activated yet then you will have to wait for the official release, hopefully later today if all goes well.

If you continue to have problems with the official release version is live and installed to your computer please reproduce the problem and send us a set of log files - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

If we weren't just hours away from release I would have you send the logs from the beta version but in 3 hours or so those log errors wouldn't matter as that beta version won't be able to work anymore once we flip the switch from beta to official release versions.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 10-09-2019 at 08:16 AM.

No Problem. Lets hope the release is gonna workout. Because that is acutally the problem. I tried out HM3 once, but this was on an older computer and several months ago or maybe even last year, very early in the new beta. Haven't touched it since then and now it says I dont have a license anymore.

Is the Software gonna automatically update to full version from beta or will there be a new download link?

Quote Originally Posted by polarop View Post
    No Problem. Lets hope the release is gonna workout. Because that is acutally the problem. I tried out HM3 once, but this was on an older computer and several months ago or maybe even last year, very early in the new beta. Haven't touched it since then and now it says I dont have a license anymore.

Is the Software gonna automatically update to full version from beta or will there be a new download link?
    Did you log in with your HM2 email?

You will need to install the updated version.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes, I only have Holdemmanger account and one email that I use and I used the same email/account that I used before when trying the HM3 Beta:

All I get to see is this window and when I click Ok, it says no active licenses found and HM3 just closed itself.

XXq7tPK.png

How the hell do you get the HUD to display with WPN. Jesus fucking christ it's like a puzzle. I dont get why it's so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you log in with your HM2 email?

You will need to install the updated version.
    Yes, I only have one HM account and email adress that I use. I used the same email address I used before when trying the HM3 Beta.
    All I get is a Window that opens, it shows my email adresse and nothing more. When I click "OK" It says I dont ahve a license and HM3 just closes

Also HM3 Website still notworking for me.
    Last edited by polarop; 10-10-2019 at 12:01 AM.

Lost my temper last night while trying to set this up...my apologies. How does the HUD display?