GET IT FREE - 888 poker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default GET IT FREE - 888 poker

Hello guys,
    I have a question about how long does it take to confirm that account is linked to HM. 888 promition site says that 24-48h but I'm already waiting 48h+ and support dosent answer my e-mails. I have earned required amount of points to get 100$ which can be spent on HM products. HM2 trial ends today and I really need fast answer.

(We can always extent your trial if you need more time to clear a 'get a free')

Contact sales@holdemmanager.com with your 888 name and they can sort this.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

thank you for your answer. I have cleared get it free bonus and I did contact sales@holdemmanager.com 3 days ago but there's no answer from them. anyway, I'll try again.
    thanks alot

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Did this issue get resolved for you?

no. I have sent another email today which contained my 888 account name and tells that I have cleared bonus but still no answer (sales@holdemmanager.com)

Sales replied:

"we only get one report a week by 888poker to verify sign ups for 888poker. It should come on Monday. At that point we will automatically update the account."
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have the same problem. Signed up for 888 last week, saw this thread so waited until after monday. Have contacted sales, have heard nothing. For some reason it says I signed up on the 31st December 2009 on the account page when it was actually 7th Feb.

I have this same issue. I registered on poker888 around 5 days ago and already colected required points. I didn't contact support yet though about this problem though, but as I can see they completely ignore players on that subject. I hope the "get it free" isnt a scam

For Get-It-Free questions, you'll need to email sales@holdemmanager.com with your information, so they can look into it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello
    I contacted sales one more time, that's what they said

Hello -

We are waiting for 888 Poker to send us the latest list. We should have all pending accounts updated within the next few days (it was a massive list so they may have been delayed a bit).

Best Regards,
    Garrett
    Hold'em Manager

in that case, is there a possibility to extend my trial version liek patvs said in very fisrt post here ?