Blitz poker on Pokerking (ACR)

Default Blitz poker on Pokerking (ACR)

Will HM2 support blitz poker?

It is not possible for us to support 'Fast-Fold' poker games at sites that only write hand history files. The poker sites have to also save seating files that would have information about players at the tables that we can then use to place the proper HUDs. If WPN wants HUDs on their Blitz tables they will need to update their poker client to allow us to support their fast-fold games like Amaya and other networks have done.

Default ACR blitz hud hm2

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It is not possible for us to support 'Fast-Fold' poker games at sites that only write hand history files. The poker sites have to also save seating files that would have information about players at the tables that we can then use to place the proper HUDs. If WPN wants HUDs on their Blitz tables they will need to update their poker client to allow us to support their fast-fold games like Amaya and other networks have done.
    Any updates? Is the hud works now for others?

Quote Originally Posted by kalcis View Post
    Any updates? Is the hud works now for others?
    We still do not have support for Blitz at WPN. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5017 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We still do not have support for Blitz at WPN. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5017 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Hello. As far as I know, Blitz HUD of H2N works fine at the moment & it doesn't need anything additional to be done by King. With this information, can you say approximate ETA of fix for HM3 or/and HM2?

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Hello. As far as I know, Blitz HUD of H2N works fine at the moment & it doesn't need anything additional to be done by King. With this information, can you say approximate ETA of fix for HM3 or/and HM2?
    They use a different method/language for their HUD software. WPN has informed us they are working on the seating files we need but I have no estimate for when they will update their software with these. Once they finally do update their software we can then finally have our developers start working on adding HUD support.

Can you please explain to me how to configurate my HM2 on BLITZ Poker? I don't know what to do with it? It works on other sides but not on Blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by anna73 View Post
    Can you please explain to me how to configurate my HM2 on BLITZ Poker? I don't know what to do with it? It works on other sides but not on Blitz.
    HM2 does not support Blitz, only HM3 does.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)