how do i import my bodog Zone hands

Default how do i import my bodog Zone hands

hi guys, i just recently started playing on Bodog. I figured out how to download all of my Hand Histories from Zone Poker but i can't seem to figure out how to import them into Holdem Manager 2. How do i do this? At the moment i just have them all in Notepad text form

Where exactly are you getting the hands? What are you using to convert them?

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

i downloaded the hands from the Bodog software. The text looks perfectly formatted and readable so i just assumed they would work with HM2, however after looking into HM2, i don't see Bodog/Ignition available in site setup:

https://gyazo.com/03ade2a3c6ce691f6fe0f67e8e1a7975

So probably a better question is, Is it possible to import Bodog/Ignition HHs into HM2?

here is an example of one:
    Bodog Hand #3821268000 Zone Poker ID#1400 HOLDEMZonePoker No Limit - 2019-09-09 16:16:05
    Seat 1: Dealer ($202 in chips)
    Seat 2: Small Blind ($334.80 in chips)
    Seat 3: Big Blind ($179.95 in chips)
    Seat 4: UTG [ME] ($254.75 in chips)
    Seat 5: UTG+1 ($199 in chips)
    Seat 6: UTG+2 ($222.78 in chips)
    Dealer : Set dealer [1]
    Small Blind : Small Blind $1
    Big Blind : Big blind $2
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealer : Card dealt to a spot [7d 8c]
    Small Blind : Card dealt to a spot [3c 4h]
    Big Blind : Card dealt to a spot [9c 4c]
    UTG [ME] : Card dealt to a spot [3h Qc]
    UTG+1 : Card dealt to a spot [Ts Kd]
    UTG+2 : Card dealt to a spot [6d 2h]
    Small Blind : Leave(Auto)
    UTG+1 : Leave(Auto)
    UTG [ME] : Folds
    UTG [ME] : Leave(Auto)
    UTG+1 : Folds
    Big Blind : Leave(Auto)
    Dealer : Leave(Auto)
    UTG+2 : Folds
    UTG+2 : Leave(Auto)
    Dealer : Folds
    Small Blind : Folds
    Big Blind : Showdown(High Card)
    Big Blind : Hand result $3
    Table enter user
    Table deposit $200
    Enter(Auto)
    Enter(Auto)
    Small Blind : Enter(Auto)
    Dealer : Enter(Auto)
    Enter(Auto)
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total Pot($3)
    Seat+1: Dealer lost with High Card [7d 8c]
    Seat+2: Small Blind lost with High Card [3c 4h]
    Seat+3: Big Blind $3 with High Card [9c 4c]
    Seat+4: UTG Folded before the RIVER
    Seat+5: UTG+1 lost with High Card [Ts Kd]
    Seat+6: UTG+2 Folded before the RIVER

HM2 doesn't support Ignition so you would have to run them thru a 3rd party converter to convert them to stars, ipoker, etc.

HM3 supports Ignition downloaded hands and we just started beta testing our own Ignition Hand Grabber for live play HUD and hand grabbing (with limitations).

HM3 Pre-Release beta is now available. Click here to register your HM3 beta now - http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/beta.php

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

Here are some first time install instructions - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...tion-and-Setup

Here is how to sign up to participate in the HM3 IGN IHG testing - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=539919