Cash Out hands
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cash Out hands

Default Cash Out hands

They arent being imported into HEM2. From what I can tell is that in HU pots if villian cashes out HEM does not import the hand at all.

In 3 way all ins it seems if only 1 player cashes out the hand is imported.

I have no idea what happens if Hero cashes out.

OK, it seems that if you win the hand it is still imported. This might be why after 4 days nobody brought this up

If there is another thread please let me know or what not and sorry for double post.

Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear you are having problems. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal issue # on this issue is HM-9062. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear you are having problems. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal issue # on this issue is HM-9062. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    please add me also.
    WIll we have to reimport hands?
    How do we avoid duplicates and those with previous errors if there was a cash out?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr1Gonzo View Post
    please add me also.
    How do we avoid duplicates and those with previous errors if there was a cash out?
    I added your email address to the ticket for HM2 but you will probably get access to it before you get that email in the next HM2 or HM3 beta release.

You will most likely have to reimport hands with the force reimport of previously imported hands option toggled on, to correct hands that were imported wrong and import the hands that we didnt allow to import in the current beta, but I can't say for sure yet until I have tested the future fixes.

You should never have to worry about dupes in the database when reimporting hands, even with the force reimport option enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I added your email address to the ticket for HM2 but you will probably get access to it before you get that email in the next HM2 or HM3 beta release.

You will most likely have to reimport hands with the force reimport of previously imported hands option toggled on, to correct hands that were imported wrong and import the hands that we didnt allow to import in the current beta, but I can't say for sure yet until I have tested the future fixes.

You should never have to worry about dupes in the database when reimporting hands, even with the force reimport option enabled.
    add me also, i cant track that hands, and i have to use the 8660 version to make the hud works
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by ektorvegue View Post
    add me also, i cant track that hands, and i have to use the 8660 version to make the hud works
    THANKS
    I have added you to be notified when this is resolved.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr1Gonzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Once the fix is eventually ready, this is actually going to require a database - purge then a manual force reimport of those same hands to get the correct results to show in the database, or a manual import of the hands to a new database.

Will there be a tag or filter for cash out hands?

Call me suspicious but I think a really easy scam for stars is for the cashed out players to win more frequently than they should.

I mean stars really isnt what they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kerberos View Post
    Will there be a tag or filter for cash out hands?

Call me suspicious but I think a really easy scam for stars is for the cashed out players to win more frequently than they should.

I mean stars really isnt what they used to be.
    Yes, you'll be able to filter out those hands, and also see how much they would win if they didnt cash out in HM3. Some of the features might not be available in the first beta release. HM2 support will be more limited.