Cash Out hands - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cash Out hands

Could you please add me too? I been having this issue...

There is no room left on the ticket to add more users for notification.

We are testing the possible fix for HM3 internally and once it passes internal testing we will release it in an upcoming HM3 Beta. Once it passes HM3 Beta testing it will get released in an HM2 Beta update. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

How do we filter for cash out hands?

Quote Originally Posted by kerberos View Post
    How do we filter for cash out hands?
    HM2 does not have any filters for cashout hands like we added for HM3, we only added stats to HM2. You can add the 'Cashout' column to the Settings - Hands View Columns and then sort by that column in the lower grid of any filtered report.

HM3 has a number of cashout related stats, features and filters that we could not add to HM2. If you want to be able to use all these cashout features you would need to upgrade to HM3.

Please see this FAQ for our upgrade policy - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...An-HM2-User%3F

And this FAQ for the new HM3 Annual Support & Maintenance policies and pricing - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ntenance-Plans

Important: The Annual Support & Maintenance is FREE for the first year with the purchase or upgrade.

I did upgrade to HM3, should have mentioned that

I am still having trouble finding the cash out filter.

I see in "races" it has 3 cash out stats but I dont fully understand them and they show all zeros.

The new stats and filters are defined in detail in our FAQs here.

Here is how to filter for them:

Filters
    Two cashout specific filters are available using the filter bar:
    - To see hands where cashout occured (by any player in the hand), use this filter: "isCashout=true"
    - To see hands where you have cashed out yourself, filter for hands with cashout amounts above 0: "CashoutAmount>0"

If you continue to have problems or questions about specific hands and their new cashout stat values, we will need the hands sent with screenshots and a detailed description of the stat questions/errors as instructed below.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here for testing. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page. Please include a link to this forum thread and your forum name if there are multiple customers with similar issues in the thread.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your Tournaments report, with the Tournament Number stat visible, and a detailed description by tournament number of some of the errors we need to test.

If the hands are not importing at all they will be in the original folder, but if HM3 parsed some some of the files then they may have been archived. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by Site\Year\\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\PokerStars\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.