HM3 - "Waiting for hands"

Default HM3 - "Waiting for hands"

Just wondering why I'm not able to capture the hands in HM3 for ignition. Ive got "write zone poker hands" checked. At the bottom of poker of HM3 it says "waiting for hands", but then I start playing and nothing shows up in HM3. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem. *
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. *If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I ended up getting this to work. However, I was wondering do I need to restart the HM3 every time I start a new session. If I leave HM3 open on my laptop for awhile and comeback and try to play many hours later it doesn't grab the hands anymore. Should it be working without having to restart HM3 every time I play? With HM2 I could just leave it open and the hands would always come in even if its been open for days.

Quote Originally Posted by cpstar1976 View Post
    I ended up getting this to work. However, I was wondering do I need to restart the HM3 every time I start a new session. If I leave HM3 open on my laptop for awhile and comeback and try to play many hours later it doesn't grab the hands anymore. Should it be working without having to restart HM3 every time I play? With HM2 I could just leave it open and the hands would always come in even if its been open for days.
    When it doesn't work, send in the information in post 2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Just wondering why I'm not able to capture the hands in HM3 for ignition. Ive got "write zone poker hands" checked. At the bottom of poker of HM3 it says "waiting for hands", but then I start playing and nothing shows up in HM3. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Are you playing zone or regular ring games? The HUD doesn't work on Zone and if you grab live hands then later import the downloaded hands the database may be confusing or inaccurate when reviewing sessions later. Please make sure you read all the Zone limitations and suggestions in our FAQs if you are playing Zone - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...#ig-zone-poker

Yes, it should work as long as your poker client's did not close during the break. If you closed your poker clients you should close HM3, exit the HM3 server, then restart HM3 fully before you launch the poker client and open tables again.

If you are doing that and the HUD is still not working after a break as described please report the problem and send logs as instructed in the previous reply and follow it up with the requested screenshots and hand history files attached in the same support ticket that was created when you sent the logs/report.